📎1

Do you ever have this nagging feeling inside warning you something big was about to happen and you need to be alert .

Well that was exactly what i was feeling inside but when i looked out the window comfortably on my seat it made me awestruck because the picturesque view now i laid my eyes upon felt unreal .
It was way too dreamlike and a perfect scene for making a fantasy film which i wish i would be a part of .

I was soon woken out of my reverie as i noticed someone entering my compartment and it surprise me because i thought i was lucky to have a compartment to myself but perhaps luck wasn't on my side for now ...

I did not look at the intruder as i continued looking out the window and started to listen to my music which was currently playing If you know that I'm lonely by Fur which i've always loved as i shift my attention to the song and get myself lost into the song .

Minutes had past and i found myself dozing off until i was once again woken up by the compartment door being open . Staring at the woman who had just disturbed my peace i looked at the person who had also been quitely sitting opposite me .
The woman then proceeded to serve both of us a drink, some snacks after smiling slyly and locked the door .

I looked at the guy who was now picking out a paper from the tray and read out loud  complimentary snacks for ticket no 104 & 105 .

Well that was nice considering i am always hungry , i soon started to eat the snacks and sipped on my drink when the guy asked me if i wanted the last surviving chocolate cookie to which i awkwardly said yes then no because i seemed to have ate more then him so i offered it to him .

He must have noticed that i still wanted to eat like a hungry pig which i am and what he did next was
unbelievable .

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

∆uthors n/t from the future: so this was the fastest storyline I've ever finished but enjoy this short story.