📎2

When i said unbelievable it meant that what he did was horrible , how could he throw away the cookie out the window whilst smirking and then said it slipped out of his hand . I know i'm not smart as a whip but nor was i dumb as a bag of hammer and i knew he did that to annoy me.
What did i do to him to deserve this unspeakable act i just ignored him as if i didn't see it happen like a bomb just landed on me .

It was already five past ten and i was feeling lightheaded
I must be very tired even from 25 minutes of my journey so far ,i let sleep engulf my sense before peeking to see the guy dozing off with his mouth half open.

I can't seem to even get enough sleep in this train as someone was annoyingly poking me on my shoulder .
I growled lowly slightly opening my eyes .Was my brain betraying my vision because what i saw made me immediately awake with confusion replaced by fear .
I push myself away far from the figure staring at me with his gun held low which wasn't that far away considering i was in a tiny compartment of a train .

Shivering from this event that just turned full on like a movie i look at my right side and finds the guy who was with me was nowhere near and it just hit me how i was all alone preparing my weak heart for the trigger to pull on me .

The gunman pulled me out and harshly pushed me out of the compartment stating me to be quite while i was panicking looking around left and right for help .
What was even more confusing was that no one was nearby and i couldn't even hear the chatters or the cries of the earlier occupants nearby .
I was done for ..my whole life i waited for something extra ordinary to happen maybe today was that day , the day i die from a gunshot in a train and many would think i'm mad for saying this but this was the beginning of my legacy where no one will ever find my corpse and numerous tales would find its way around about how i was missing or how i was running away after a murder .
All this seemed superficial yet my life was always superficial in a way and now i felt alive while the gun was pointed at me ...