📎4

This was it ...this was my final moment i was going to die and become a corpse my body would be thrown out without care i would be buried somewhere my family would never find or rot away near a railway track i w---
Wait!!! Didn't i just blacked out how am i still conscious ?
What's happening to me ?

'Are you awake ?'

Who was that ! I opened my weak eyes to see what was going on and there he was the guy who was missing ever since the horrible event started . I quickly tried to stand up but he stopped me but i simply pushed him lightly and felt my wobbly legs trying hard to stand firm.

'What happened to you ?'he asked

'Where were you ? You were missing wait..n how did i end up here in our same compartment again'

'Ummm.. you were lifeless a moment ago i brought you here ..did something happen ? You know it's weird i ju-- '

'What !!! What happened to the gunman and the conductor they were fighting and then i blacked out after being thrown harshly...'

'Calm down !! I know it's confusing ...i don't understand myself ..everything is so eerily
peaceful and i noticed there's nobody around'

'What are you even saying ??where were you this whole time '

'Look i woke up from my sleep and then felt sick out of nowhere so i went to freshen up but when i returned after a while you were missing and then i noticed that everyone who were supposed to be on their seat were missing too so i assumed we reached the next station but then i look out and the train was still moving .I've been checking everywhere and its so weird and creepy why not one passenger is here then i saw you lying on the ground and next thing your awake and being all weird too '

'So you mean to say there was nobody on the train nor did you see the gunman or the conductor when you found me.....'

'Yeah.... weird ...umm.. I'm Eli by the way.. '

*****

( I know there is so much grammatical mistakes 😂but maybe you'll still continue reading on,until next time )