📃EPILOGUE✒

Just when you think your life was going somewhere great life starts being a bitch and throws off bombs at you with no prior warning .
Or when your having such a nice day and you say to yourself nothing is going to ruin your mood which is ofcourse ruined right then and there by some petty things .

And its here Eli thinks his life could not get any worse right after his mini celebration from surviving the warzone like events. Elle's body is still with blood oozing out from the bruises, she looks lifeless with her usual rosy cheeks now looking pale.

Eli as soon as he had killed the lady for a second he was rejoicing but then he immediately remembers Elle who had been quitely still and her pain filled voice being absent so he ran towards the girl however all his happiness is ripped from him as soon as he sees Elle not moving and responding to his cries. He fealt so miserable ,was everything he fought pointless now that Elle was dying what was he gonna live for now he promised to ask her out after all this ends but now she wasn't even looking at him yet breathing softly ....

The man shakes the dying girl softly trying to wake her up he can feel her light breathing so he knows she isn't dead yet dying slowly and he was not ready to let her go so soon.

Elle very weakly lifts her eyes open and gives a weak smile to Eli to which he hugs her tightly not wanting to let go and murmurs something but is missed by her . She weakly tells him to take her worned out brown watch which she had been wearing all this time and keep it to remember her by and before she could say something very important her heartbeat stops and Eli feels her pulse stop forever.

The man desperately cries for her to open her eyes that he wasn't done with her yet and furiously throws the bracelet he had been holding that seemed to have been forgotten. For the very first time he felt his heart break and felt his warmth heart turned ice cold.

-----------------------------------------------

A sudden sunlight was hurting the eyes of the man he was irritated by the harsh light that had just woken him up from his sleep. He still felt so tired and drowsy that he just wanted to go back to sleep but he could feel his entire body aching perhaps from sleeping in the uncomfortable seat of his transportation. For a while he just closed his eyes until he recalled everything and violently stood up while his eyes open wide.

He anxiously looked at the empty seat opposite to him feeling his world fall apart and felt his heart break again ,there was no Elle like before he was all alone in their compartment of the moving train .

He looked at his hands gripping Elle's watch and studied its every features ,the watch showed that it was nine o'clock in the morning.

Looking out the window he could see the all too familiar Grover station becoming visible and vivid that's when the door opens surprising him from his thoughts.

There she was gently seating down on the opposite ends, she heaved a sigh staring out the window. She looked so alive and beautiful with the sunlight melting her brown eyes into golden rays and her lips how he wanted to kiss her so badly was she really there or was she a figment of his own desires ?

She turns to his intense gaze and sees her watch on his hands and gasp that was definitely her watch a gift from her grammy confused she asked him 'Isn't that my watch ?i can see the mark i left on it'

He wasted no time in hugging her and muttered 'thank god your alive i thought i lost you for good '

'I think I might be falling in love with you Elle'

'Eee....excuse me...but who are you ..'

His mind was blank what was she saying why didn't she know who he was and she pushed him away. No something must have wiped her memory when she died but here she was alive with no clue of who he was; hell he wasn't going to mind that ,he decided he was going to try his hardest to make her fall in love with him so he simply grinned at her and introduced himself properly.

'Hi my name's Elijah Mohr , where are you headed to after reaching grover station ?'

'Ummm...so you already know my name is Elle .... im about to spend my break with my grandma ...'

She didn't know why she had to reveal her purpose of this trip he was just a stranger who literally confessed and knew her name and then she remembered a very important thing she almost forgot as the train finally stop for them to part ways.

'Do you mind giving me back my watch ?'

'Only if you agree to go on a date with me we're both gonna be spending our time here in Grover valley anyway'  he grinned even more as she snickered at his mischief.

                 《¡¡¡¡¡》

It is officially over for Eli and Elle. For those few or very few readers you are the best i know a lot of mistakes were there ,plot holes and so on but i just wanted to write down this idea i had even if it sucked.
Ohh and just saying but would you like to çheck out my other stories too lmao sorry i never promote my books so i thought i should start from here (bad start)