📎8

'Elle ...i don't think she's real....she has no legs... '

This is getting way too creepy i know what i saw and still i could not brace myself to believe it . I whispered to Eli telling him that i clearly saw her legs before and he seemed to agree . He then tried to touch the lady to see if she was real but as soon as he move she just disappeared which was a big blow to my  bravery face i was trying to put on .

'WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK WAS THAT !!'

'I DON'T KNOW ELLE Can you please lower your voice '

We both were shouting out of fear but he soon calm down faster than me . Then there it was another shadow running away to the back of the train .Eli must have seen it too he held out his hand but i didn't want to show him i was scared to the point of pissing my pants so i politely shooked his hands away and walked forward instead .
Trying our best to catch up with whoever was running we even shouted to wait or stop but it never did . As we got closer we noticed that we had definitely reach toward the end . I look out the dark night and i could see that it was already raining and mist had formed . The shadow was nowhere when we reached where it stop but then it attacked Eli and i could clearly see that it wasn't  normal like us it had dark rough skin almost like it had been burned and hollow eyes with dark bloody liquids dripping off its body .
Eli was terribly failing at pushing the beast away as he punched and kicked i was utterly hopeless i could not put myself to even move i felt miserable a coward i was .

I felt myself being pulled harshly and when i look fearfully at what was pulling my legs it was another shadow with a more hollow eyes and hissing at me with spite . I cried out doing my best to stay firm in my position while i push and kicked it away .
Eli hears my cry for help as he gets even more furious and pushes the beast that he was fighting toward the door harder which grabs the attention of the other beast as it gets away from me now trying to attack Eli . I warned him of the incoming attack but i was too late it was already on Eli's back attacking him. I don't even know how i got myself running toward Eli and pulled the beast away from him . While my action diverted the beast attention to me Eli took that chance and pushed the beast with much difficulty out the door .