📎6

Eli and I decided to search for food since both of us were hungry and what was even more weirder was that both our bags were missing . We had search almost half an hour but nothing ,atleast i had my watch with me .

We started to walk toward the front looking out where we could find food but i was more alert now after what happened as i continuously kept on looking back and forth .Eli must have noticed my anxiety he quickly pull me nearer and held my hand and asked if that was better .
I simply nodded and acted calm even if inside i was about to explode from embarrassment .

'What happen to you ...i didn't ask how you were involved with the gunman you mentioned ...'

I didn't  know how to tell him moreover he didn't show much reaction when i first mentioned about the gunman yet with our whole journey  being weird i guess there's no point in keeping it to myself .
So i narrated the entire event and he looked shocked that it really happen then proceeded to look calm .

I tried to open the next door while he was probably thinking but it won't budge so i kicked it hard which pulled Eli out of his thoughts .

Both of us looked inside curiously and then we saw it. Imagine the relief we felt as both of our hearts silently cried in joy .