📎7

We were both used to the silence after 4 hours of an empty train and nothing violent seemed to be on our way. It felt as if someone was playing a trick on us or we were just dreaming but the pain i felt was real and so did Eli's hands but now we were going to find an answer .
That moment of pure happiness and relief was undeniably overwhelming as we saw the lady who had offered us the complimentary snacks .

Eli immediately went and called her since she was sitting down behind the bar table working on something yet we could see her because it was a little visible from the glass bar .

As she stood up and looked at us she smiled however this time her smile look as if she was trying to hide something.
Eli didn't talk at all, he just kept on staring at her so i had to break this silence .

'Hello this might sound wrong  and weird but where are all the other passenger we were the only one and its already dark outside and still its the same.. '

I spoke up yet she didn't even look at me she was staring out the window and making it more weird .

'Please ...what's going on ...there was also a gunman and a conductor too ..have you seen anyone ?'

'ELLE STOP !!'

Why would Eli tell me to stop while i'm trying to find an answer .
Before i could even reply him Eli pulled me towards him and pointed at the ground where she stood. I was so confused whilst my fears started creeping up and became numb from the shock. The lady look down and then smiled again , her smile turned more evil it's as if her smile keeps getting worse with a hidden meaning as each minutes pass by .

'Elle ...i don't think she's real....she has no leg... '