📎9

Remember that feeling you get that something bad was going to happen . You don't know why or how but you just have this instinct that its not good you feel uneasy and anxiety starts pushing inside of you maybe i thought i was crazy when i had that moment earlier which felt like it was from another world but i'm still here and that instinct was right all along nothing was going well for Eli and me everything was getting worse .

When Eli pushed the beast out the door and both of us breathed out of relief it was then only i realised the door was open this whole time i dont even know how he managed to throw the beast out without him falling out too . I completely felt relief rushing over me as i thought of what would happen to me if he had died or fallen along with the beast and before my brain could stop myself i hugged Eli like my life depended on him which was ironically true without him i wouldn't know if i would survive or be brave .
He must be shocked too he didn't react initially but then few seconds later he puts his arms around me hugging me tightly

I felt his warmth emitting and i let myself get lost for a while in his warm embrace forgetting that we were nowhere near to finding out the truth and the bitter reality of our possible death ringing in our ear every second we live on .

Eli then shifted his head looking out beyond the door while i follow his eyes and that's when we see that we were reaching Grover station our last stop .