•Chapter 4•

Ji Reun's PoV

"Guys!" Someone interrupted. I turned around to see who's the interrupted-me-from-my-food-guy.

"Suga!" They all called. "Anymore space?" He asked as they all moved over and pointed to the empty space. He sat in front of me.

The whole break time they were chit chattering and also the Ji Reun girl talks. But it's just weird that the interrupted-me-from-my-food-guy or should I call Suga, just kept staring at me.

Is there something wrong with my face? Every time I look at him he would look elsewhere. C'mon it's obvious that he's staring at me like Taehyung does in the first place.

Oh and that Ji Reun girl? I think I saw her before. But I don't want to remember when or where. I'll just let it be.

Her name seems to bother me and her existence. I think she's a bit of a bad girl? Well I won't think of that I don't want to be judge mental.

After the break time we all went to our classrooms. "Okay class, maybe next week we'll have a club signing." The teacher announced.

"I think there is Jr. Dance Group, Speech, Music Lovers, Young Artists, Drama, Readers club." She said "Oh and we're gonna prepare for a party next few weeks." She added.

Then the class started to shout and go wild. "Everyone calm down..." The teacher said and  everyone stays quiet.

---------

Suga's PoV

That girl I just saw in our table looks so beautiful and I hope her inner part too.

What's her name again? I sighed, I'll just ask Taehyung later.

Or I'll just ask her myself.

//*RIIINNGGG*//

Finally school's finally over. All I just have to do is wait for her outside her classroom.

As I went there I met Taehyung. "What are you doing here?" I asked "I'm actually waiting for Ji Reun." He said.

'You're waiting for her too huh?' I thought. "V!" Both Taehyung and I turned our heads. It was the other girl we sat with at break time.

"I'll wait for you in the ice cream shop! Be there before 10 minutes or else." Is she threatening V?

"Okay I'll see you there I just have something to do." He said and waved at each other.

"Ji Reun!" He called and my eyes widened "Are you going to go home by yourself again?".

"Yup. Oppa didn't have work today so I guess I'll be coming with you."
She replied.

"I should come too." I said. "And why is that?" Oh Taehyung stop giving me that look.

 "And why is that?" Oh Taehyung stop giving me that look