•Chapter 26•

Ji Reun's PoV

"Jagiya wake up..." I heard Taehyung's voice call me as the light become brighter.

"I'm still sleepy." I groaned as I turned to the other side and covered my face with the blanket.

He pulled the blanket from my face and suddenly kissed my lips, only a peck.

I giggled and sit up slowly. I stretched and rubbed my eyes, still wearing the smile on my face.

"Wake up, I made breakfast." He said as he lend me a hand.

I went to the kitchen and sniffed through the air. "Mmm!" I exclaimed "It smells good~"

"It's always good." He said with his boxy smile.

"This is the best pancake I ever tasted!" I said while filling my mouth with pancakes.

"Careful you might choke." He chuckled.

"Since it's Sunday, why don't we go on a date? Our very first date." He suggested.

"That's a good idea. Let's get ready 'cause we're gonna have the whole day only the two of us." I insisted.

"Ok you'll get to shower first." He said and once I finished eating I went straight to the bathroom.

I was about to step in the bathroom when I remembered something. "Taehyung!" I shouted.

"Yes?" I heard him reply from the kitchen. "I..... Didn't bring anything formal."

"Not even in your luggage?"

"Nope." I walked to him and lean against the frame of the doorway in the kitchen. "Because I thought my brother will go shopping with me when I landed Japan."

"And Taehyung." He looked up "I don't want to wear your small boxers or anything so don't let me wear them."

"Don't worry." He said, he walked past me and went to his room. I followed him and leaned against the wall.

He was triggering to pull something in the drawer. "Here." He showed me a pink oversized shirt with half of a heart on it and a ripped jeans.

"Wow, where'd you get this?" I took it from his hands, putting it in my body and looked at a mirror.

"I bought this since I'm 15." He smiled at me "Why?" I asked.

"For my future girlfriend." He said as he brought out another shirt and pants from the drawer.

The blue shirt with another half of a heart matches with mines.

"Now go take a shower." He took the clothes from me and pushed me to the bathroom.

I just chuckled because of how excited he is.

I turned off the shower and wrapped the towel around my body. When I opened the door I saw Taehyung laying in his bed, staring at me.

"Yah, you pervert go out!" I flapped my hand, shooing him. "But I can see your whole body without those covers one day." He smirked.

I blushed at his statement and understand what he's trying to say. I snapped back into reality and looked at him.

"Just go take a bath." Struggling to pull him out of bed and push him to the bathroom.

He closed the door then I went to pick up my clothes. I observed it for a moment and thought how cute it is.

I wore my undergarments and then my shirt. I got the towel off of my body and wrapped it around my head.

Then I looked at the bed where our clothes to wear are prepared.

My jeans... They're missing. I looked under the bed, inside the drawer, and anywhere it could possibly be.

"Where is it?" I asked myself and crossed my arms. Then I heard the door of the bathroom swung open.

I turned around and saw Taehyung half-naked, a droplet of water dripping down his perfectly outlined abs, and his damp hair which really drives me crazy.

And when my eyes meet his face, I saw him smirk again. Then I realized that I was only wearing my panties.

"Yah! Don't look!" I yelled running up to him covering his eyes. "It's okay, you look sexy."
He said.

"Stop being a pervert Tae." I said pouting. I covered his eyes so he won't be able to see me pouting. "Have you seen my jeans?" I asked him.

"I don't know let's find it." He said holding my wrist. "But--" He quickly pinned me against the wall.

I tried to wiggle my wrist to escape from his grip, but it was no use. He's too strong.

"T-Tae let me go. I still haven't wore my j-jeans yet." I said shakily, and I feel my cheeks heating up. His face became serious as he stares at me deep in the eyes.

My heart skipped a beat just by looking at him. Then he came closer and closer until his face is only an inch apart from mine.

He closed his eyes slowly and I closed mines too. He kissed me and butterflies are roaming in my stomach.

First the kiss was soft and gentle before it turns into a rough one. He bit my lower lip, asking for entrance.

Then I let him in, we were breathing each other's breathes. He's now controlling me.

I melted under his touch. And my heart could explode any moment.

I let go when we're needing to breath for air.

My face flushed red and looked away. "You look cute when you're red." He cupped his cheeks.

How can he change from Mr. Serious to cute lil' Tae? He's such a boyfriend material.

"I'll find your jeans." He said as he put his hand in the back of the wardrobe and pulled something from it revealing my jeans.

"You hid it!" I shouted and snatched it from his hands. "You did it on purpose didn't you?" I asked and nodded like a kid.

"You're such a pervert!!" I yelled while my face get even redder than before.

"Hehe sorry." He scratched the back of his neck. I wore my pants and sat down on the bed.

"By the way Ji Reun," He suddenly called and I looked up "You're legs are nice we should--"

"No, no, no, no!" I shook my head repeatedly. "I'm just kidding." He chuckled.

I was facing him and seems like time has paused because none of us made a move, we were just staring at each other.

"What?" I raised my eyebrows "I'm going to change, do you want to watch?" He smirked.

My lips kept pursed, no words to say. I turned around and make sure that I can't see him even in the corners of my eye.

"Let's go?" He asked me once we're ready and I nodded.

😂😂😂
You thought I'm gonna write a smut here do you? Well, naw. They were just pervert scenes and there's no way I'm gonna write a smut. Cuz I'm too young to write a smut.😅