•Chapter 33•

Ji Reun's PoV

"Hey!~" Taehyung's sweet voice called me once I exited the house. I walked towards him and then he hugged me.

"Do you know what are the things that'll happen in December?" He asked with a cute face.

"Test." I said. He pouted as if he wasn't satisfied with my answer.

"Umm..." I paused for a moment and he smiled like there's still hope. "Christmas party?" I laughed nervously, not sure of my own answer.

"There's more." He sadly said.

"Jin's birthday?"

Then something popped up in my mind.

'Maybe I should play with him for once.'

"Christmas?"

He sighed and his shoulders were like deflated. He turned his back to me and continued to walk.

I followed him and sticked to his side. "Then what do you expect me to say?" I can't help but smile.

Nothing. I heard nothing. He kept his eyes glued to the street. He seemed serious.

'Damn it! How can he be so handsome even if he's so serious like this.'

I kept on walking with him and spotted an ice cream stall. "Taehyung look!" I pointed.

He didn't even looked at it nor he changed his expression. It's like I'm invisible to him.

d-_-b

'Kim Taehyung, if you wanna play like this then I'll give you a chance. Hmph!'

It's so nice to tease a boyfriend like him. He really is taking it seriously.

Taehyung's PoV

Well, she did forget my birthday. Actually it's okay for me.

I just wanted to tease my girlfriend just to see her own reaction.

She's not going to take it really seriously like I do, right? I hope not.

-----

Ugh! His lectures are always so boring. I didn't even understand even one thing!

Then I took a glance at the lecturer.

'What the heck is he saying?' I thought as I narrow my eyes at him.

For me he's just opening and closing his mouth just like a fish does.

'Blob! Blob! Blob!'

Then his head turned into a fish, an orange one just like Magikarp. With glasses! His body suddenly disappeared. He fell onto the and jumping like a fish would do if it's not in water.

'Blob! Blob! Blob!'

"Pfft!" I hurriedly covered my mouth, trying to stop myself from laughing.

What's wrong with my imagination today?

"Bwahaha--" Laughter slipped from my mouth but I quickly covered it. "It's so dumb!" I accidently exclaimed.

'Oops... I'm a dead meat.'

"Mr. Kim!" He turned to me. "First you laughed and interrupted my class, next you're saying that I'm dumb?!" He quickly approached me like a Gyardos.