•Chapter 14•

Ji Reun's PoV

"Now we're ready for the party." Ms. Huang said. "And never be late on the party, we must be earlier than the rest okay?"

"Okay." We all answered as we pack our things ready to go home.

The four of us were about to step outside the school when we spot BTS approaching us.

"Guys! I'll throw a party today since it's weekend tomorrow." Jin said grinning excitedly.

"What time?" Taehyung asked.

"5:00 pm." He answered "Be there before 5 okay? Only the 8 of us are invited."

"Am I invited?" Ji Reun asked making her self beside Taehyung, and bumped to me on the way.

"Umm..." Jin couldn't speak. I know they hate her but it will ruin their image if he'll be rude to her.

"Jin's house is pretty far you know." I said gently, then she furrowed her eyebrows.

"Are you saying that because you don't want me to get invited?" She growled. Her eyes turned furious to gentle. "I didn't even know you have a bad attitude."

"I-" "She just said the truth, and she never had a bad attitude." Yoongi said before I could even finish my sentence.

"He's right."

"Ji Reun will never show a bad attitude towards anyone."

"You shouldn't have assume her."

"You can't be invited because I prepared the party for only 8 people." Jin finally said.

"Then fine! Team up with her, she's just faking it even in front of everyone." With that, she left.

"Don't worry Ji Reun we're always on your side." Suga said, then he put his hand on my shoulder.

--------

I wear a oversized shirt and ripped jeans. "Oppa, you will take me there right?" I said.

"Waaahhh, my dongsaeng looks pretty. But don't be too pretty to make those boys fall for you."

"Oppa... They see me as a friend."

"Alright, alright... Are you ready?"

"Ne."

"Oh wait...." He said as he touch his pockets "Be there outside I'll just get the car key."

I went outside the gate waiting for him when two cars stopped right in front of me.

They get off the car and both stood there beside me.

"Taehyung?" I turn my head to left then to the right. "Yoongi?"

"C'mon I'll take you there." Suga said smiling. "Hyung I was the first one to go here so I should be the one to take her there."

I gulped "B-" "Let her choose who she want to ride with." Suga cut me off.

"Fine,"

"Who do you choose?" Both of them said, looking at me deep in the eyes.

I opened my mouth but no words came out. "Actually I'll take we there." Ji Sok appeared in the scene.

"Yeah, he's right..." I said sighing of relief.

"Oh..." They both looked down and got inside their car.