•Chapter 15•

Taehyung's PoV

--beep!--

--beep!--

--beep!--

I got up then smash my hands to the beeping alarm clock.

I massage my temples and felt really dizzy today.

But still, I. Need. To go. To school.

So I went to the kitchen and pour some cereals in my bowl, then pour some milk after.

Next I go straight to the bathroom with my eyes like half opened.

What's wrong with me today?

I left the house with my head hurting.

--------

"So how's the party without me?" Ji Reun, my childhood friend, asks me pouting.

"It was kinda fun... But it would be more fun if you were there." I fake smiled.

"Really?" Then she hugged me very tightly... I tried to push her without her noticing before anyone could see us.

The more I push her the more she hugs me tighter.

A few seconds later she finally let go.

Ji Reun's PoV

"Seonsaeng-nim, can I go to the bathroom?" I asked nicely, then she nodded.

I'm going to pee in my pants if I don't have the guts to approach seonsaeng-nim.

I ran past Taehyung's room and saw Ji Reun and him, hugging each other.

Taehyung saw me but I looked away quickly. I thought he liked me?

Maybe that was just some kind of joke...

Never mind that thing.

I finally reached the bathroom then enter one of the cubicle. I sat down and--- Ahhh~

I stood up and went back to the classroom.

------

"How can we even remove Taehyung's so called childhood friend here in our table?" I can hear Jhope say while I approach them.

"We need to be savage." Suga said as he offer the space beside him. I sit down and said, "Yeah, says the savage-King."

We chuckled a bit until Taehyung and his friend came to sit in the table.

"Uhhh.... Ji Reun." Jin called, both of us looked. "No the other one." He pointed to Ji Reun.

"Yes?" She said smiling. "We don't allow girls to..... uhhh.... sit here with us." Jin finally said.

"But.... What about her?" She looked at me then looked back at Jin. "Actually except for her. She's my cousin you see." I widened my eyes and saw Jin look at me for like 0.00001 second.

I get what he's trying to say.

"Ji Reun is your cousin?" I could see her shocked face. "O-Okay." She looked at Taehyung with the puppy dog eyes and left.