•Chapter 28•

Ji Reun's PoV

I slowly opened my eyes when I felt the sun hitting my face.

I went to the edge of the bed. Until I felt that something is wrong.

It doesn't feel like this yesterday. I looked down to my body only to find out that I'm wearing a different clothes from yesterday.

It's kinda cute, star designs all over the pants and a big a star in the middle of the long sleeved shirt.

But at the same time I'm shocked. Not knowing who could've changed my clothes.

Taehyung.

I carried myself to the kitchen and saw him preparing breakfast.

He also wears the same pajama as mine's, but only blue version of it.

"Morning, jagiya~" He greeted me once he saw me. "Morning." I sat down on the table.

"T-Tae..." I stuttered, being shy to ask him this. "Wae?" He raised an eyebrow.

"D-Did you... Ch-Cha-Change--" 'Damn it! Why am I stuttering?!'

"Yes, I changed your clothes." He smiled at me, looking so calm.

'How can you be so calm like this?!'

I looked down on my food, avoiding his eyes. He probably knows I'm embarrassed.

"Don't worry, I didn't see anything." He said. I sighed and pouted at him, "That's what guys say when-"

"I promise I didn't see anything!" He suspiciously smiled at me. "Hmph!" I continued eating.

"Is my jagiya angry at me?" He pinched ny cheeks. I swiftly turned my head away from him and pouted.

"I promise, I closed my eyes that time. So I really didn't see anything~" He showed me those puppy eyes. He totally knows my weakness.

"Fine, I trust you." I said as we hug each other.

*//Oh oh Ooh Heh Oh Oh Ooh Ooh!//*

My ringtone 'Idol' suddenly played. I took my phone and glanced at it before answering it.

"Oppa?"

'I forgot to tell him that I change my mind.'

"WHERETHEHECKAREYOU?! MYPEOPLESAIDTHEYDIDN'TSAWYOUONTHEAIRPORT!"

"S-Sorry, I changed my mind that time, and I forgot to tell you."

"Aishh! Do you know how much I'm worried?!"

"Sorry,"

"Sigh, I better hang up now."

"Bye oppa."

"Bye, take care of yourself okay?"

"Arasseo."

*//Toot!//*

And we ended our conversation here.

"Is that Ji Sok hyung?" He asked and I nodded. "You should've texted him when you changed your mind. In that way he wouldn't be worried sick about you." He crossed his arms at me.

"Even my own boyfriend is scolding me!!" I cutely said and pretended that I cried. "Hush now," He hugged me again.

This is how I wanted to live a life with Taehyung, sweet, lovable, and his everything to me. I wouldn't dare to lose him.

Taehyung's PoV

"I'm gonna let everyone know that I'm your boyfriend and you're my girlfriend." I said clicking all the photos we have took yesterday.