You Think Your A Monster, Just Wait Till You See Me! (Naruto Fanfiction)

Hello. Welp heres another love story for you guys. I hope you guys enjoy it , Please leave a comment good or bad after all critisim makes the story better. (: Thank you for taking the time to read my story. lets see what else......... I forgot -_-" ..... Yea well since im brainless at the moment why don't I just post up the character Info for you guys. <":

*A/N: This story will not follow the original story base. This is just a story which is fan made, I also do NOT own any of the characters besides the ones I made up ( Which all of you will know which are which...... so yea)

Main Character's name: Fumiko Ai ( Fumi for short)

Twin sister name; Akemi Ai ( Emi for short)

Age: just follow with the story and you will know :P

Village: Dun Dun........Duuuuuun yea its N/A at the moment

Info (411, the low down.... yea nvm) : Both of them are strong , Inhumanly strong, They can speak to each other through mind. Fumi can chakra heal and use the four elements, Emi can manipulate ones body ( some what like shadow possession and mind control but better..... and faster) Their increasing power and strengths are only getting stronger.

Summary: Fumi and Emi have been stuck to each other like glue since they were born, going through good times and bad times, yet Fumi seems a bit off lately. Just as they were starting anew the demon that Fumi holds within her is finally starting to act up. With its chakra and her's mixed together become to much for the body to handle making it overflow and causing Fumi to go into a power crazed state. How long will she be able to keep the demon within? Who will be the hand that saves her from her despair as the demon slowly drives her Insane?.