Let the Fun begin?!

Hello My lovely little blue Jays!  …. I know I haven’t been true to my word by updating, but really its all because of this HUGE writers block that I have been having -__-  plus I have been having some major Life crisis so that doesn’t help with much either  ):   I truly am sorry and Thank you for being patient and continuing to support me even though I am utterly despicable! 319 reads and 23 votes in total! Wow! Thank you! Now I feel even more bad because I haven’t been that nice…. I LOVE YOU MY CUTE CUPCAKES!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3

As Good As It Gets

The walk to the school was utterly horrid. My body kept trembling and in some odd way I could have sworn the air around me would get thick and cold to the point it was just freezing. Emi would glance at me suspiciously from the corner of her eye while hugging herself to keep warm during those odd moments. I don’t know why she would, I mean it’s not like I was the one doing it, well at least I wasn’t the only one who felt the sudden temperature drop otherwise I would freak out more then I already was. I really don’t do that well around civilization, but if it hadn’t been Ibiki-sama order I would never have come.

“Fumi C-calm down” Emi stutter out

I turned to face my sister “Em if you hadn’t notice we are being stared at, how could I possibly calm down?”

Emiko glanced around her and for the first time realized all the stares and sighed. I kept walking, but I never did let my guard down which seemed to increase the intense atmosphere in the air. Emi walked beside me grumbling incoherent words about “morons” and “punching them in their faces”; I just tried my best to ignore everyone and their piercing gaze on me. Every now and then I would hear then whisper about my mark around my belly button, making others take notice of it.

I sighed ‘maybe I should cover it up’

I felt someone grab my hand and notice that Emi was staring at me with determination.

I tilted my head to the side and raised an eyebrow “What?” I asked

“Don’t cover it up. You have NOTHING to be ashamed of” Emi said confidently

I smiled at my sister slightly and walked the last few blocks with her hand in hand. The building was cute and small, In the front I noticed a tree that had a swing hanging off one of its branches, slight swinging back and forth from the light breeze.

“Ugh! We’re late” Emi groaned

“Is that a bad thing?” I asked

“I wanted you to meet my friends!” She yelled angrily

I rolled my eyes at her “Em couldn’t we just have met them in class”

She paused and smiled “Let’s go!”

She dragged me all the way to the classroom, but I stopped her when she was about to open the door. I started shaking again and I felt the air get thick again, I felt like I was suffocating. I closed my eyes and breathed or at least tried to.

‘Stop being mellow-dramatic Fumiko! You can do this; I mean what’s the worst that could happen?’

I glanced at Emi and nodded my head for her to continue. She ripped open the door and walked in dragging me right behind her.

“IRUKA SENSEI I AM HERE!!” she yelled

I looked passed her and notice the man who was going to be my sensei for awhile. He had his hair in a ponytail, the end looking like a little baby foxes tail, His headband tied to the front of his forehead, He had a scar that ran across the bridge of his nose and He was wearing a navy blue jumper with a green vest on top .