CHAPTER 13

KAYLEEN'S POV

Ugh, my neck hurts. Why am I sleeping like this? Memories of that happened flood my brain and I sit up straight. I am in a pitch black room. Where am I?

"Shmean?" I whisper out, scared.

I here her stir in her sleep.

"Huh?" She says sleepily. Reliefs floods through me.

I hear her take a sharp intake, realizing the situation we are in.

"Where are we?" She asks paniced.

"I don't know..." I say, thinking hard.

I go to stand up but I am yanked back down. They handcuffed me to what seems to be pipes. I shake my hand violently, trying to break them.

"Stop that, you aren't going to get out of them." Shmean says.

I let out a frustrated sigh, fear boiling in my chest.

"We were kidnapped." I say dumbly.

"Nice observation skills." Shmean replies. Now isn't the time for sarcasm, Shmean.

This is the second time we've been kidnapped this year. This time is already much more traumatizing.

"I prefer being kidnapped by Seventeen." Shmean says, thinking the same as me.

I nod even though she can't see me, it is pitch black in here. I stare into the darkness, cursing Liz for making us leave the camp. The guys would have protected us.

I am snapped out of my thoughts when I hear talking from the outside of the room. It escalates to full out yelling. My breathing picks up. I hear a bang and everything goes silent. The door opens and light floods in. I squint from the sudden brightness.

The first thing I notice is the tall old man that's strides in. Behind him are two men With concerned looks on their face.

One of them has pink hair and full lips, and the other has white hair with extremely handsome features. They stay by the door while the old men crouches down in front of us. He has dark eyes with a bald head.

The next thing I notice is the room we're in.It is small with pipes all along the walls and ceiling.

This is probably a basement. The floors are hard cement and there is a heater in the corner of the room. How sweet, our kidnappers don't want us to be cold.

"Hello girls, how are you feeling?" He says cheerily with a fake smile. We stay silent.

"I'm Byungho, what are your names?" He asks. Again we say nothing, staring at him with blank faces. He laughs slightly, losing his patience.

"Tell me your names." He demands, his voice raising.

"No." I say simply.

"You will not answer me with suck disrespect!" He barks at me.

"Just calm down! They're scared..." the white haired man says.

The old man turns around and looks at him in disbelief.

"Be silent." The old man says. The two men at the door just nod.

"I was going to be nice and let you keep your real names. Since you're being so stubborn we will just have to come up with new ones. I hope you don't choose to be this uncooperative while you stay here. I can assure you, stubbornness will make your lives much harder." He threatens. We stay silent and listen.

"If you don't know already two of our pack members have been imprinted on you. Now it is your job as women to care for each and every one of their needs. If you rebel you will be kept down here. If you cooperate we will let you work among the other wives." He says simply. Is he serious?