CHAPTER 21

SEUNGCHEOL'S POV

"How did you manage to set the training grounds on fire?" Kayleen asks Liz. We are in the dining hall having lunch.

"I was just doing what Mingaho instructed!" She replies.

"I did not instruct you to do that." Minghao says flatly. "You were supposed to light the camp fire!" He adds.

Leave it to Liz to almost burn down the whole village.

"She is trying her best." Jihoon says defensively.

"Just because she gives you head doesn't mean you have to defend her." Chan said.

Jihoon chokes on his drink and turns bright red.

"How do you know about that?" Jihoon asks, horrified.

"I didn't." Chan says cheekily.

I didn't think it was possible, but Jihoon got even redder.

"Control your child." Liz says to Leandra and Minghao. She holds his hand in an attempt to comfort Jihoon.

"I would if you didn't almost set my man on fire." Leandra says sassily.

"Guys, leave them alone." I say, stepping in. It wasn't taken very seriously because I let out the laughter I was holding in.

"We will not take this abuse. Goodbye." Liz exclaims. Liz walks away with Jihoon trailing behind her, who is still dying of embarrassment.

"You could have gone easier on them." I said to them.

"Says the one who burst into laughter."  Kayleen responds.

"Hey, I'll go easy on her when she turns me back!" Chan exclaims.

Can't argue with that. She kinda deserves it.

"Even though her powers are out of control, they are getting stronger. At this rate she'll definitely be able to bring back Jeonghan." I add in.

After that we all eat our food while chatting contently.

"I'll get back to the training." Minghao said while standing up.

"I thought you were going to wait until tomorrow." Leandra says.

"I was going to do that, but the sooner she has control over her power the sooner we get Jeonghan back." Minghao says.

"I'm coming with you then. I need to make sure she doesn't hurt you." Chan says.

"Then I'm coming too, I need to protect my son." Leandra says. They all leave together like the family they are. How cute.

"You busy after this?" Kayleen asks me.

"Not really, I get most of my work done in the morning," I add, " Let's do something.".

"Sure. What do you have in mind?" The love of my life replies. I think for a moment, then the perfect idea pops up in my head.

"You ever climb a tree before?" I ask with.

"What?" she asks, utterly confused.

I grab her hand and rush out of the dining hall.

"Where are you taking me?" Kayleen asks, giggling from my outburst.

"It's a surprise." I respond with a bright smile on my face.

We run into the forest and I lead her down the path I know like the back of my hand. After many twists and turns, we stop in front of a tree.

"We are here." I say and smile down at Kayleen. I notice her cheeks are flushed and she's panting. Oops, I forgot she doesn't have the stamina of a wolf...