CHAPTER 15

LEANDRA'S POV

I hate this place.

On our first day they tried to get us to do camp keeping. I barely clean my own cabin, what makes them think we'll clean theirs? We refused to do other people's work.

Kayleen said she wasn't a maid and that the pack members hands weren't chopped off. I said I can chop them off for them so they can have an excuse to not do shit.

That old Byungho guy said if we aren't happy with camp keeping, we could work at the tavern as hookers. After that we decided cleaning isn't that bad.

Kayleen and I have been working non stop. We hand washed clothes, hung them to dry, collect berries, and clean around the camp. We feel like maids, except we don't get paid.

Every morning the "wives" clean up the cabins. We throw away the trash, make their beds, mop, sweep, and vacuum.

It doesn't help that a lot of the men are ungrateful assholes. Some guy threw his stinky underwear at me and demanded I clean them and have then dry by lunch.

First of all, who the jung does he think he is throwing his not so tidy whities at me? Second of all, it takes until dinner for the clothes to dry because they don't have drying machines. I am definitely going to burn these later.

When I glared at him he told Jimin to "come collect his bitch". Jimin punched him in the face.

I smirked at the guy in pain, but this didn't change how I felt about the BTS clan. My heart belongs to Minghao, and Kayleen's belongs to Seungcheol. We barely spoke to anyone since we've been here.

Besides, whenever Tae and Jimin are near us they look constipated. I think it's because they feel bad, but if they feel so terrible they should let us go. Regardless, we are forced to sit next to them at meals and follow them around when we aren't doing chores.

One night at dinner Byungho asked them if they've "taken" us yet. At first I was confused, but when I saw Tae's blush I realized what they meant. They said no and Byungho replied that they should soon since the camp is lacking in babies.

Oh hell no.

Kayleen and I looked at each other in horror at the idea of not only being with these guys, but also having their kids.

After dinner Jimin came up to Kayshmeen and I.

"Hey, I need you guys to come with me." He said quietly, only for us to hear.

"Hell no! I'm not going to have a threesome with my you and my cousin!" Kayshmeen exclaims in disgust. His eyes widen and he blushes.

"No, that is not what I mean. Just follow me, I promise you won't regret it." He says.

He walks away, expecting us to follow. Kayshmeen and I look at each other.

"Should we go?" I ask.

"No." Kayshmeen says. We shrug and follow anyways, curious about what he wants to show us.

We go through camp and arrive at some random cabin. He rushes us in and closes the door quickly. The room is filled with the BTS council members, minus the elders. We look around suspiciously.

"Please, take a seat." Namjoon says kindly. We stay standing by the door and I cross my arms.

What can I say, stubbornness is a common Placencia trait.

"Okay, you are probably wondering why we gathered here." He starts. He sighs and looks down at his feet.

" We know you aren't happy here. Jimin and I imprinted on you, but we only want you here if you  want to be with us. We don't want to force you to stay against your will." Taehyung says honestly.