That Summer;Chapter 6

Charlie's POV:

As the ride reached the top I felt my stomach get into knots as i looked down to see nathan and I were full out holding hands, I heard him burst out laughing next to me, "That was bloody brilliant, the look on your face was just...hahahah" He tried copying my scared face but he just ended up laughing and I laughed along while looking at how pretty the view was, "wait.." I said, "When are we getting down?" I noticed him squeez my hand a little, "To be honest...I think we're stuck..." I was about hyper ventilate when I saw him crack a smile but before I could scold the cheeky british boy we were once again moving and spinning in circle be fore the ride was over. As we got off my legs shook as I walked, but I managed to plaster a decent smile on my face, didn't fool nathan though. "Come on love i've got you" he said putting his arm around me and walking out of the exit sign where the guys were standing and laughing waiting to tease me about my terrified screams. I had an amazing time with nathan and the boys, I used to see interviews of them and think to myself how lovely it must be to have a bunch of friends like them and here I was at cony island with them. 

Nathan's POV:

After the ride I took the opportunity to put my arm around her, when I did she looked up at me, I almost pulled away because I thought she was going ot reject me but instead she gave me a great big smile. We met up with the guys to go on different rides with them, after that we all ate and I won charlie a stuffed panda. She was overjoyed and gave me a kiss on the cheek for it. I drove her home and walked her up the door just as I did the night before. She started to take the jacket off I gave to her, "No" I said put my hand on her shoulder, "it's still cold" she smirked and pointed to her door, "but my house is right there" I scratched the back of my head and i quickly came up with, "WELL! it could be freezing in there and you'll think to yourself oh good thing I kept nathans jacket I don't know what I would have done without him" I said in a girl voice while hugging myself. I heard her giggle, I mentally gave myself a pat on the shoulder as she agreed to keep it and give it back another time. I liked the sound of that, another time. That meant she wanted to see me too right? I gave her a nice hug and a quick kiss on the forhead this time, and just like yesterday she was surprised as I ran off with another cheeky smile. I got into the car and waited for her to get inside before I drove back to my hotel, over the course of the next couple weeks, we continued to see each other and hang out, the tabloids went crazy and so did the fans on twitter. We weren't seeing each other like that though, we kept it on friendly terms. I sometime's had to stop myself from just gushing over her and telling her how amazing she is, it was upsetting to know that in a week i'd be leaving. I didn't want to go, not without her.