That Summer;Chapter 8

Charlie's POV:

As the week quickly grew to an end I packed up most of my belongings and said my good bye's to the people that mattered. I met up with the boys manager;jayne, to discuss living with them, she offered to get me an apartment for myself but Nathan and the others insisted I stay with them so ofcourse I agreed with them. I gave my aunt a big long hug the morning I left I told her i'd call every weekend, cassy was driving me to the airport I said I would meet the guys there. "I think I brought too many bags" I said as I unloaded the last of my bags onto my carriage. She laughed and gave me a tight hug, "well that's you, over packing as usual." I hugged back knowing how much I was going to miss my bestest friend, "yeah..thank you for everything, i'll call you or you call me whenever you need anything, i love love love you soooo much!" she smiled and we said out final good bye's as nathan walked over to me with only a small duffle bag, "Morning beautiful!" he said as people started to gather and take pictures of us,  I put on sunglasses knowing that there were way too many photos of my face with dark bags under my eyes in the world. "Morning" I said with a groan. "Not a morning person I see" Nathan said cheerily, I slugishly pushed my stuff and yawned, "what are you so happy about?" he put his arm around me and helped me push my luggage, "I'm going home....with you, what could be better?" I laughed, "a good night of sleep!" 

Nathan's POV:

Charlie fell asleep before the plane even took off! but me? I couldn't sleep I was way too excited! I still haven't quite processed what was really happening but all I knew was that I was so happy. I layed closer to her as she snuggled into the crook of my neck. We were so comfortable with each other, I just knew that this was meant to be,whatever was going to happen to us, i knew it was meant to be and there was a reason for it.  As we finally landed I gently shook charlie to wake her up, it was a little challenging she kept on biting my fingr when I got to close, it hurt a lot! but tom finally licked her face and she shot right up with a loud screeching "eew" We all bust out laughing, recalling the memory of when they first met and he was all sweaty, though she wasn't happy that she got licked she still laughed and was as happy as can be. It took us a while to actually get home since there were so many fans, bags to be found,and traffic to sit through, it was a little late when we got home, I just wanted to sit down and sleep for a couple days. I lead charlie up the stairs and showed her to a room right next to mine, she didn't take any time to change her clothes she just fell face down on the bed and snuggled up in it. "hey, no you have to change into pj's!" I said as i nudged her a bit "nooooo i'm too tired to find them!" I heard her whine in protest "will you change if I bring you something?" she tiredly nodded a little as she closed her eyes. I quickly went into my bed room next door and got a pair of boxers that I haven't worn yet and a plain tshirt. I walked back in and threw the clothes on her and snapped my fingers, "come on missy! change and then you can sleep all you want!" I demanded. She was so tired I don't think she realized started stripping off her clothing but just as quickly put mine on, I felt myself blush wishing I would look away but I couldn't. She smiled up at me so innocently and fell back down to the bed as she fell into a deep slumber. She was so knocked out. --The next day the boys headed out to see family,hang out with friends,ect. but I stayed behind to wait for charlie to wake up, I couldn't just leave her alone. I started frying some bacon just as I finished making scrammbled eggs. I heard some shuffling steps knowing it was a jetlagged 5'2" new yorker. "Morning" she said rubbing her eyes looking much more refreshed than she did the night before. I set the bacon and eggs down in front of her "Here, eat up we've got plans for today" I smiled  mischievously.