That Summer;Chapter 18

Nathan's POV:

The next couple of days were crazy, there were pictures and videos of charlie everywhere, people were tweeting at me looking for an answer but I couldn't give one. It was the afternoon and I was heading up to charies room to check up on her, I was a little surprised as to what I found, she was on her laptop doing a twitcam! She looked up and smiled at me, "nathan's here!" she smiled and pulled me down on the bed next to her, "wanna do the twitcam with me? I'v only been on for like 10 minutes" I smiled and agreed "so what are we talking about?!" she quickly filled me in on things fans have asked but nothing about the fight, "come on guys ask me something interesting!" she scrolled through and smiled and read the question, I read along silently with her, "If you could say anything to the girls who jumped you what would you say?" I watched as she looked right in the camera and giggled a little mischievously, I couldn't help but smile, this was the first time i'v seen her smile so brightly in a couple days, "I would say...is that all you've got? I mean come on? a concusion? i'v been through worse!" she paused and as the feed exploded she turned and smirked at me looking for approval, I burst out laughing and kissed her neck, this is why I loved her, she was learning how to stand back up quite fast. I wanted to tell her I loved her, I rested my chin on her shoulder watching as she smiled and answered fans questions. 

Charlies POV:

I had come to the conclusion that for now, I should stand back up on my feet and even though i'm not fully ok  I should act like I am, I don't want to be that poor pathetic girl that got beaten up I wanna be charlie the girl that got the shit beaten out of her but was fine and the girls that beat her up are stupid and mean. I soon ended the twitcam and shut my laptop, nathan was still looking at me, I quickly turned my head towars him hitting him with my long pony tail, "ow!" he said "that hurt!" he whined closing his eyes, I leaned over and kissed each of his eye lids "better?" he opened them a little, "kind of, but you hit my cheek too" he said turning his cheek to me, I kissed him there, "and the other side" he said smirking. I got extreemly close but instead of kissing it I lathered his cheek with my tongue and laughed "eeeeeew" he screamed whiping his face "that's nasty!" he said grabbing me and licking me back, after having a whole tickle/lick fight we got under the covers and he wrapped his arm around me, feeling the AC kick in, we got even closer. My face was in the crook of his neck, it was warm and his aftershave smelled really good. Except for today, "did you shave today?" he laughed "I didn't even shower yet" he smiled lifting up his arm pit for me to smell, I covered my nose and sat up "eeew I haven't either but I don't think I smell that bad!" he looked at me trying to challenge me, he got closer and started to sniff me like a dog, to be honest I didn't know if I smelled but I suddenly felt self consious about it. I jumped off the bed and started to take my clothes off, I felt him staring at me as I took my shorts off "well you can just stare or you can come take a shower with me" I laughed as his eyes lit up like a kid on christmas, as i walked into the bathroom he was down to nothing and sprinted ahead of me into the shower and turned on the hot water. I got in too and quickly steped away "oh my god that's too hot!" he laughed and grabbed my bare waste and whispered in my ear, "or maybe it's just me" I giggled and reached around him and turned the water down "yeah you wish!" I said as left trails of kisses down my neck. 

Nathan's POV:

It was one of the best showers i'v ever had, there was lots of kissing and love bites being exchanged but nothing else, i didn't really want it. Not that she wasn't beautiful but just doing simple things and washing each others hair was enough. I got some shampoo in my mouth to which was gross but still the best shower. We rinsed off and and i wrapped a towel around her first and then wrapped one around myself as well. I held her hand as we quietly tip toed to my room not wanting the other boys to know what we had been up too, I felt her grasp around my hand tighten as she giggled trying to stay quiet. I closed the door and locked it, nothing is certain in this house, she gasped as her eyes went wide in realization, "My clothes are in my room! I forgot to get them on the wayyyy" I shook my head smiling, she has changed but the one part she'll never outgrow is being ditsy and forgetful, "You could just stay naked I have no problem with it" I winked as I opened my drawer and handed her some plaid boxers and one of my shirts. She smiled sarcastically "ha-ha i'd loveeeee to stay naked babe but then it wouldn't be fair to either of us now would it?" she smiled and buttoned the last button, she looked sexy even putting clothes on I licked my lips and watched as she rolled the boxers so that they weren't too long for her short body. I put on some clothes too and just as I pulled my head through my shirt she jumped on top of me and we crashed on to my bed, I looked at her curiously "now, where is this going to go?"I said holding her waist. She ran her hands through my still damp hair, I knew where it was going...haha