MOTTE: Her Lies

"Are you sure this is ok?"  Donghae asked as he shove his phone on his pocket.  "He'll take this seriously."

Lee Donghae had known Sandara Park since 2004.  It had been 10 years and their friendship  is still going stronger.

He knows what's going on... The rabbit is running away again and honestly he does not blame her.

"You shouldn't have posted that picture.  It will be chaotic again."  Dara said unfeelingly while staring at the night sky. 

"You don't have to worry.  Elves will not hurt you." He smiled as he remembered their last concert.

Heechul-hyung bombarded him with queation trying to know if he is finally making a move on his gorgeous friend. 

Dongahe can still remember how Siwon continued to check his phone for Dara's number when he told them that they are still just friends.

"Won't bother me anymore if they actually did."  Dara said as her eyes' sparkle dull in an instant.  "I had been getting bash since lollipop."

"Dara.."  Donghae could feel her pain.  He knows what she had been through and he knows how much she is hurting.

"It was okay you know."  Dara chuckled bitterly.  "Being called names, being asked to die when I haven't done a thing to deserve that... being shouted at in airports... being called talentless..."

"It was okay... I'll be fine."  Dara continued while Dongahe sat beside her.  "I told myself that those are nothing since I have him... since he loves me... so I learned how to hide everything... to smile even it is already too painful.  I learned to have another life as Sandara Park... a life different from Dara of 2ne1."

"But... I never thought that all of those pain I hid for a long time will hurt me like this the moment I lose him."  Donghae pat her back while she cried.  "I thought I'm already strong... Hae I thought I'm over it."

"You'll never be over it until you let it all out Sandy."  He called her by her nickname he knows would bring her fond memories. "Hiding and pretending to be okay will not make things better."

"And don't ever doubt yourself, you are strong.  You are stronger than the girl I first met 10 years ago."  He smirked as she remembered the naive noona she once were.  "This Sandara Park crying beside me worked harder than anyone and you deserve better."

"Kwon Ji Young loves you noona."  Donghae softly said.  "He fucked up but he loves you."

"How would you know?"  She stubbornly asked him.  "Who are you Dong Young Bae?"

Chuckling at her cuteness while trying to wipe her tears from her face,  Donghae could only wish and pray that whatever he does tp help her would not hurt him in return.

'Aniyo Noona.  I'm just a man who loves you the same way.'  He thought to himself while helping her wipe her face. 'You just don't know it.'

--------------------------
"Ji."  Youngbae called out as she knocks on Jiyoung's room.  "Come out and eat.  You have not taken an actual food since yesterday morning."

Dong Young Bae aka Taeyang of Bigbang   is worried.  He knows how much inlove his bestfriend is with Sandara Park and given that he is the one who fucked up, he can't leave him alone.

Youngbae at one point decided to be Sandara Park's strenght thinking Jiyoung already moved on but the moment Dara of 2ne1 got too many attention from men, Bigbang Leader started to go spiralling down.

He could not blame his noona.  Jiyoung ruined his life when he cheated on her noona with a model named Kiko Mizuhara.

He can still remember how hard it was avoid the fist fight inside their house when they first learned that their leader slept with Kiko.

Daesung was trying to keep him and TOP away from their leader.  It was so chaotic that Jinu-hyubg decided to split them up.

It was not a smooth sailing months.  TOP will always be there for Jiyoung when the reporters started snooping around but the moment they got to be alone,  Bigbang eldest started to treat their leader as a non-existent member.

It was even harder when  Dara noona finally learned the truth.  Every single member of their group tried to make it up to her but it wasn't until their YG Family concert in Singapore when Dara noona smiled at them.

It was an instant relief for everyone.  Not just for Bigbang but also for the hoobaes.

But there is something different and everyone in 2NE1 and Bigbang knew what it was.

His Dara noona...his strong brave noona put out that smile to save everyone again.

His noona lose two of her most precious weapon... she lose her bright sparkling eyes and smile.

The door slowly opened when he tried to open Jiyoung's door again.  He can't remember when he opened it but he is not complaining.

A song is playing in the background.  It was a song, a piano to be exact,  that he has not heard before.

It was soft, melodious and melancholy.
It is like urging your insides to turn to bring you to your knees while sobbing.

Snapping out of his trance, Youngbae looked for Jiyoung only to find him staring unblingkingly at Dara's pictures playing like a memory projected on Jiyoung's white wall.

"Ji..." Youngbae tried to speak but his bestfriend squash any of his effort when Jiyoung tears fall one by one before speaking.

"I lose Bae."

"I finally lose her."