Motte: Their Tomorrow

"This can't go on." Chaerin exclaimed as soon as she sat down between Taeyang and Seungri. "I'm getting a headache and I'm sleep deprived."

"I told you to quit doing favors for Kwon Leader." Bom said while placing a plate in front of their leader. "You're spoiling him that's why he kept on bothering you."

" Since Youngbae-oppa got a girlfriend, Ji-oppa keep on calling me when he got drunk." The 2ne1 leader sighed. "It's every single night by the way."

"Why is he calling you?" Seungri shouted. "We are his members."

"You seriously had to ask?" Bom muttered while sitting beside TOP and Daesung.

"Yah Maknae!" Top started after sipping his wine. "You are basically at fault here. If you did not message him that picture we would not be here talking about this."

"Hyung, he will know about it whether I tell him or not." Seungri said as he remembered how their leader cried when he confronted him and he showed Donghae's picture on his secret instagram account.

"He's right, hyung." Daesung agreed with Seungri as he took a deep breath. "There are too many people out there who want suck it up with the Dragon that he will eventually learn about it. We just have to be thankful that what happened afterwards is only kept within our group."

"How's Dara-noona by the way?" Taeyang asked. He wants to make sure that his noona is happy especially now that his girlfriend is starting to hang out with Kiko. "Is she happy with Lee Donghae? Is she getting any hate mail? Is he protecting her?"

"Bae... I know Jiyoung is your bestfriend but don't sound like Dara gets the bad end of the stick by asking if Dongahe is protecting Dara." Park Bom's maybe 8D but for her these kids are too loyal to each other that sometimes it leads to unfair observation and opinion.

"There's no other insult much greater to what Dara had experience when she's dating your leader." Bom continued. "That relationship was purely speculation and delusion in the eye of the public but she still got hated to the point of depression. All her achievements were downplayed to nothing just because her name is constantly being linked to your leader."

"Dara-unnie got threathening mails before." Minzy sadly recalled. "She tried to hide it and just advised Jiyoung-oppa to avoid any contact or pictures of them to a minimum."

"It looked like they don't like each other. But even so Dara-unnie still got hated. She was even sent a box with blood on it."

"What?!!!" The bigbang members exclaimed shock while Minzy looked apologetically to her members.

"What are you talking about Gong Minzy?" Top demanded standing up. He can't believe this incidents were not shared to them. "What else are you girls hiding?"

"Choi Seung-hyun, stop this. Dara unnie did not want it to be told outside of our staff." Bom gritted. "She knew how ypu guys will react and she knew it would not end nice."

"That's why you suddenly got an individual manager and bodyguards." Taeyand deduced. "Sangyangnim knew about it."

"We have to tell him, Oppa. He agreed that we should not tell you about it too." Chaerin tiredly admitted. "Dara-noona had to move out of her flat to ensure no one can get to her."

"She suffered so much and all I want for her is to be happy."

"Seungri-ah what are you doing?" Daesung asked the bigbang maknae who's eyes are wide open.

"Hyung... Noona..." Seungri started but does not know what to say. "I can't believe this is happening right now."

"Yah what are on about?" Top impatient as always demanded.