Family Drama

The next day woke up, did my daily routine then went outside, good thing for Saturday.

"Morning, princess." Dad said to me.

"Breakfast is ready." Mom said while putting the table.

Am I dreaming? Are they actually paying attention to me?

Weird, I went to take a seat then mom joined us.

"How's school?" Mom asked.

"It's great." I said faking a smile.

"Any friends?" Dad asked.

"Some and why are you guys suddenly interested?, I mean you two are always busy."

"And we're sorry, we will be more at home." Mom said.

"You said that last time but work was more important." I sighed.

"I promise this time will be different."

"Promises are meant to be broken, and you two broke your promise when I was four." I said as a few tears fell down.

I left the table and went out of the house.

"She's not a happy person anymore, I feel like I failed as a mother." She said as a few tears escaped.

"We will talk to her when she's more calmed, for now let her have her space." Dad said while hugging mom.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

I drove to a beach that was ten minutes away.

I went to a beach cave, it was so beautiful and relaxing, it was my escape place.

What else can happen, am I destined to be miserable, ignored for the rest of my life.

I stayed there for a while, then went to town to keep me busy, I entered a shop and saw this really cute charm bracelet with different types of cameras hanging, perfect for Sierra.

After a little exploring, I drove back and went to Sierra's house.

I knocked and was met by Nix.

"Hey, Nix. Is my sister here?"

"Yeah, she's in the bedroom, let me go get her." He said before leaving, I went to sit on the couch.

A few minutes later she came down, with a pissed face.

"Why are you here?"

"Why are you mad?" I asked confused.

"Cause you are a selfish little brat, was it necessary to tell mom to leave her work environment to go work at home."

"What? I didn't know-"

"Right, you never know, always playing the victim." She started to raise her voice.

"I- I promise I didn't know." I said as a few tears started to fall.

"I'm done with you." She said before storming off.

Apparently things can get worse.

"What happened?" Nix asked while walking in.

"Nothing, can you give this to Sierra. I saw it and thought she would like it." I said before leaving.

He read the note that said 'I love you and miss you, sissy'.

He was pissed, Nix hated when people were rude to me, yeah like i said he became a very protective brother.

"Sierra!"

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

Ever felt like you're the reason people start to have problems?, that's me.

Mom should've abort me when she found out she was having me.

I pulled off and started to cry, I was so tired of crying, but not only was I having bad luck at school but with my family too.

I was tired, there's so much I can take.
I'm not being dramatic, my life wasn't happy, I was not a happy person anymore. I may laugh and smile but that doesn't mean I'm happy.

I tried calling Hawk, but he wasn't answering either. So much for I'm there if you ever need to talk.

I just proves you can't trust anyone.

Maybe it was better if I just go back to being lonely girl, at least this way i wouldn't be disappointed.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

I went back home and straight to my room locking it.

I didn't want to deal with anyone, everyone hates me.

A week went by and I pretty much didn't talk to anyone, I went back to sitting alone, Hawk was actually going out with a girl, I would always make up excuses to not sit with them or hang out, I was not gonna become a third wheel.

Sierra tried to talk to me, but I didn't feel like dealing with her, she made it clear, I was a selfish brat cause I wanted my parents to spend one day with me.

Nix and her had problems cause of the way she acted towards me, but he set her straight.

My sister can be a thick head at times.

Mom moved her work at home, dad came back home at a decent hour.

I hit the Gym everyday after school. It kept me busy from going home.

I asked someone else to train me, and surprisingly they were nice.

After gym i went back home to take a shower and eat.

"Can we talk?" Mom asked.

"Sure."

"What's going on with you , little Dove?"

"Nothing, everything is fine." I smiled.

"I'm your mom, that fake smile doesn't fool me."

"I just think you should've abort me when you found out you were pregnant with me." I said trying not to cry.

"That's not a thing normal people say, how could you even say that to me."

"Because lately I just feel like I'm a bother, I mean you move your work home, dad has passed up some great  opportunities, I ruin people's lives." I said while crying.

"I'm tired mom, two weeks ago i wanted to kill myself, put an end to my misery." I said as mom was crying.

"What's going on?" Dad asked.

"Uhm, I need to process what she told me, stay here." She said before leaving.

"What did you tell your mom?" He asked a bit angry.

"I wasn't rude to her, so you can lower your tone."

"I'm sorry." He sighed.

"It's fine, I'm used to it." He didn't say anything, he just hugged me which cause me to cry.

Mom came back a few minutes and joined the hug.

Things were about to get heavy, and it would lead to a bad decision.

To be continued..