Testing The Waters

Another month went by, and today was Friday, finally cause I needed a break from school.

"Hawk, baby." A girl said while pulling him into a kiss, he pushed her away.

That was all it took, I'm tired of these twathoes.

"He's mine, don't you ever kiss him again." I said while giving her a punch.

"That's my girl." Hawk smirked.

"Go little Dove." Jason and Clara yelled.

I got suspended for two days, it was worth it, Hawk is mine.

We made our way to the parking lot.

"Who was that girl?" I asked him.

"I have no idea, she must be delusional." He answered.

"I'm tired of girls flirting with you." I sighed.

"I don't pay attention to them, my mind and heart are always with you." He said with a cheesy smile.

"That was very cheesy, but I loved it." I gave him a kiss.

"Only for you, baby girl." He smiled.

We got in his car and he drove us to his house. No one was there, he said they all went to visit his aunt.

We went to his room and watched a movie, though halfway through the movie we started to make out, it was getting heated.

He removed my top, I did the same with his. Let's just say that we were both completely naked.

"Wow, that's huge." I said while blushing, he just chuckled.

"Are you sure you want to explore a little?" He asked me.

"Yes."

He pulled me into a passionate kiss and from there he started to kiss every inch of my body, then his lips found their way to my private area.

I was in pure bliss, that felt amazing, didn't take long before I found my release. After that he guided me to give him pleasure, it was very sticky.

"So, how did you like exploring?" He asked me.

"That was amazing."

"Just wait when we explore all the way, then you will feel real pleasure." He said while pulling me closer to him. And we were still very naked, but it didn't feel weird being naked with him.

"Good luck me, cause that thing is huge." I covered my face, he laughed.

"Dove?"

"Yeah."

"I love you."

"You do?"

"Yeah, you don't have to know that person for a year to say I love you. The way I feel about you I've never felt it for anyone else. And this is the first time I'm saying I love you."

"Not even your ex?"

"No, yeah we lasted six months but I never felt like saying I love you to her, she did me a favor by sleeping with that asshole."

I got on top of him and said "I love you too."

He gave me another kiss before we both got dressed and finished the movie.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

After spending the day with him, he took me home.

I entered my house with the biggest smile.

"Hey, princess." Dad said while hugging me.

"Hey, dad."

"What's with the big smile?"

"Hawk said he loves me."

"That's awesome, I'm happy for you." He said smiling.

"Thanks dad." I said before going to my room.

Mom came out of the kitchen minutes later. "What did Dove said."

"That Hawk loves her."

"Awww, our last baby is growing."

"Yeah, our little Dove is growing." He said while hugging mom.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

Next day I went to my sister's place.

I got attacked by my nephew and niece, and Sierra said she was pregnant.

"Eeiiik, you're carrying a little bird." I said making her laugh.

"Yes, we're so excited." She smiled.

"So, if I tell you something, promise me it stays between us." I said to her.

"Always baby sis."

I told her what happened yesterday, minus the details.

"I can't believe my baby sis just explored."

"It felt natural, it felt right. I feel safe with him and I love him." I said with a cheesy smile.

"But?" She asked.

"I'm afraid I won't be good and I will disappoint him when the time comes."

"You won't, I mean it's your first time, and if he says something I will kick his ass. But Hawk has proved to be a decent guy, so don't worry."

"Plus, haven't you heard. Us Moore are very unholy and we're awesome." She said making me laugh.

"When the time comes you will be ready and things will go naturally. Don't over think it."

"Thanks for this talk, I couldn't exactly talk to our parents cause it's weird, and Matias would hunt Hawk for exploring his baby sis." I said making her laugh.

"I told you I was gonna be there for you, we all acted like real twits. But I'm here for you." She said while hugging me.

"I love you, sissy."

"I love you more, munchkin."

"And I love you both, more." Phoenix said while hugging us.

"What I missed?" He asked.

"Just girl stuff." She replied to him.

I stayed the afternoon with them, later came Cristina and Kayla, followed by mom, dad, Matias and Grace. It became a family afternoon.

We had a great time, I love my family even though they're a bit too much at times.

To be continued..