Halloween

Months went by and Halloween was near, honestly I'm not crazy about Halloween.

I was in the green house with my owls when Hawk decided to scare me.

He wrapped his arms around me, as soon as I turned around I screamed.

Twathole was wearing a creepy clown mask. "You idiot." I punched him on his shoulder.

"Damn my girl is strong." He said while getting his mask off.

"You scared me, and it's not even Halloween." I huffed.

"I know, but I love Halloween and scaring people." He smirked.

"I'm breaking up with you, it's not me, it's you." I sighed as he chuckled.

He pulled me closer to him and said, "I want you so bad right now." He said while kissing my neck, I let a moan escaped.

"Kinda hard when our houses are never empty." I said before he crashed his lips against mine.

"We need to stop, I'm seriously very turned on and it will drive me crazy and give you blue balls." I said as he laughed.

"Well, my parents have a dinner with their friends tonight and Demi and Skye are going with them cause they have kids their age."

"House for two, I'm in." I said before biting his lip.

"Can't wait to have you screaming my name." He said before pulling me into a kiss.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

As soon as his parents left, our clothes were off and we went on like wild animals, what it's been two weeks.

"Faster." I moaned which was music to his ears, his thrust went faster and harder. I was in pure bliss.

Didnt take long before we both found our release.

"I've missed this." He said while pulling me closer.

"Me too, I love you so much." I said before pulling him into a kiss and from there we went on and on.

We both collapsed, I think seven rounds was enough.

We just laid there, I had my head on his chest and his arms wrapped around me.

"You're mine and only mine." He said making me look at him.

"I'm yours and only yours." I smiled.

We went to take a shower, an unholy one then we changed into our clothes. We put a movie but ended up falling asleep, we worked out a lot.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

Halloween finally arrived, and my friends decided that it would be fun to go to a haunted house, they're nuts.

We all got ready and went to the haunted house.

"If i die, I'm haunting you."

"You got it, baby girl."

We went to inside, I was shaking, yeah i do love horror movies, but another is going into one.

Clara and Jason went their separate ways. I held his hand I didn't want to get lost.

"If I don't make it, tell my parents i love them." I sighed, he just chuckled.

We got to the first door and there was a man with a chainsaw, "ahhhh, make that thing go away." I yelled as he laughed.

"Come on, let's go through another door." He said.

"Can we skip."

"Nope, now come on." He dragged me to the other room.

He opened it and it was just an empty hall, or so I thought it was.

"Son of a bitch!" I yelled as a creepy clown grabbed my arm.

"I want out, Hawk." I buried my face  on his chest.

"Alright, but we need to get through that one door and it's not pretty. That's what i heard." He said while interlacing our fingers.

Last door had this woman on a rocking chair and she was carrying a creepy Doll.

We walked past her then she grabbed my arm. "Get off me." I said while running away.

"Dove, wait up." He said while running after me.

I ran till I finally found the exit followed by creeps scaring me on the way.

"Finally." I said while catching my breath.

I felt Hawk wrapping his arms around me. "Boo, baby girl." 

"You're an idiot."

"But I'm your idiot." He said before pulling me into a kiss.

"Next Halloween we're watching movies and eating junk food." I said to him, he just nodded.

"Well, we still have time to catch some movies and eat junk food." He said.

"Anything to get the hell away from spooky festival." I sighed.

Clara and Jason came out laughing from the haunted house. We told them we were heading to watch movies and eat junk food, they said they were gonna stay in the festival.

We said goodbye and went to my house, mom and dad were watching a movie in their room.

I said hi and that I was with Hawk, we were gonna watch movies in the living room.

"I'm sorry if I ruined your fun at the festival." I said to him.

"But I did have fun, I got to watch you scream." He said while laughing.

"You're a twit." I said while resting my head on his chest.

"And I also got to spend it with my baby girl." He gave me a kiss on my head, I just smiled.

It was definitely a spooky Halloween but i got to spend it with Hawk.

To be continued..