He hates running

((This is based off my book, Are we dead yet?//klance// I think you guys should go check it out but you don't have to. Anyway, Enjoy~))

-TheWingedWerewolf 

Lance was fast. Really fast. Nobody he ever met was better that him at running. Or aiming. He honestly didn't know if running was a curse or a gift. Running made him feel free but also give him the option to run away. Running away helped at school especially when he was stuck in fights. Running helped him run to the police station when he couldn't find a phone and a murder had happened in his first original family. Running helped him escape his abusive father in the next household he was sent to. Running helped him so much but never made him stronger. Running couldn't help when lance had insomnia. Running couldn't help Lance's depression. Running was a just something you do when you are a coward. Running is like a persons life. Sometimes there is no telling where your going. Sometimes you fall and it's hard to get back up. Sometimes you run out of anger and fear or joy and freedom. But like all races, and like a persons life,The person in the race is bound to give up and the person is bound to die at some point. Lance hates running and he would probably die doing it someday.

((Sorry this is so short! I will keep writing and get more done soon but I took this part from my book and put it in here because I thought it was alittle angsty and I feel stupid doing this but this is a smol premotion for my book (title at the top). Like I said, you don't have to but I strongly advise that you try it! That's all for now! Cíao my paladins!!))

~TheWingedWerewolf