Lance's Hot girlfriend?! Part 1

Don't hate me for him not being with Keith please! I hope to try and make this a Klance thingy but idk if that's how it's gonna work out so yeah...Cíao my paladins!

~TheWingedWerewolf 

Before lance join Voltron, before the garrison, Lance was a dancer. He was actually quite popular in Cuba  and a few other places. But he wasn't alone. His dance partner and girlfriend, Samantha always did shows and stuff together. To be honest, they were pretty much made for each other. They were freaky alike. Besides the fact that Lance had self doubt issues and depression, they were pretty much alike. But Samantha understood. She had nothing wrong with her family but lance had adopted countless times till he was 12. He had finally found a home at fourteen and met Samantha at 14. Anyways, enough with backstories. I mean who even likes those. It's just a whole bunch of crap about a person that- "WILL YOU FRIGGIN TELL THE DAMN STORY?!" Narrator two yelled. "Fine whatever. But stop making this funny cuz it supposed to be angsty." Narrator one said. "IM MAKING THIS FUNNY?! YOU STARTED THIS MOTHERF- " "TIME SKIP TO WHEN LANCE WAS 17" Narrator one yelled, cutting off Narrator two.

>seventeen year old land time skip<

It was one am and lance had gotten a text from Samantha's parents  saying she when out with her friends and never came back. Lance tried calling for her and searching for her for two years before starting to slow down on the search. During that time, his depression , anxiety  , and self doubt really increased and he had to start taking really strong medication. His parents noticed that he was getting worse and said that he should go to the Galaxy garrison and follow his dreams because Samantha would have wanted him to. He sent in his application and was accepted pretty fast because he was like super smart. At first when he was at the garrison he was quiet with no friends but then he started hearing people talking about home and started his goofy facade and nobody noticed. He still got good grades but played it off to his friends like he was stupid. One of the reasons being that he didn't want to tell his friend Pidge the flaws in thier tech and and it would clash with his goofy/flirty act.

> and now we fast forward to when Lance joined Voltron<

I know this is short and I am sorry and I know this may not be klance but do y'all like this? Should I update Why me first or this one? Do you guys even like my shit lmao?Comment and tell me please! Accept for probably the last one...Cíao my paladins!

~TheWingedWerewolf