His first practice

Today was Friday and he had to go to school. He really couldn't wait until 5:00pm this was going to be one of the best days of his life. He was finally realising the first chapter of his dream tonight. He knew he was a good player. This was the only thing Joe had ever wanted to do all his life! It was 7:30am and his alarm went off and he was so excited. This was the moment of truth he got up and jumped in the shower. He was in the shower about ten minutes and at 7:45 he went downstairs had his breakfast. His breakfast was Rice Krispies his favourite. So he ate his breakfast by 8:00, then at 8:15 he got dressed for school. He always walks to school so at 8:40 he left the house for a nine o'clock start. So he gets to school at 8:55 so he has a little bit of a run around with his friends. But the only thing that was on Joe's mind was soccer practice. The work he had to do was harder than usual due to only on his mind was soccer. All day he was thinking about it. The person who sits next to him was called Jack and he loved soccer! He couldn't work because of soccer his partner said to him I know that you've got practice but you still need to work. Then at 10:30 they had break time he played the sport during break. This is his only dream. At 11:00 they went back inside to do some more work, this was even harder. Finally at 12:00 they had lunchtime they were first sitting this week. So they all went in for their lunch. The lunch was spaghetti bolognese and chips his pudding was cheesecake. Then at 12:40 he finished his lunch and went outside to play soccer again. Jack was on his team and he is the best player in his year group. At 1:30pm they went back inside and did some more work. Now he was counting down the hours and minutes it was only 3.5 hours. He was so determined that the time would go so quick that it went really slow. He really couldn't wait even just 3 hours. Now it was 2:30 and they had a extra break time for really hard work throughout the entire day. He even played soccer then. They all went in at 3:00 and did about 5 minutes of work. We was now even more excited than ever before in his entire life and that is saying something. So at 3:20 everyone went home and now it went extra fast. Eventually at 4:50 they left the house for a 5:00 start. Then the coach arrived and he was so excited that could hardly breath! So he took a mouthful of his water and got his breath back. Next he went up to the coach and said my name is Joe and I was asking if I could join the team. The coach replied my name is Grant and the assistant is called Martin, but yes you can join. By the way you do know that you won't be playing games against other teams but you will be doing matches at the end of practice. So as usual they did a warm up before they started like stretches and things like that, just so they won't pull a few muscles. Then at 5:15 they they a little bit of shooting practice where you had to dribble round some cones and shoot at the goal and score. So they did that for 20 minutes. At 5:35 they done some defensive work for 10 minutes. Then at 5:45 they did a match and Joe was on the winning side they won 8-6. Then at 6:00 they all went home and the coach said to Joe's dad he's good enough to join our proper team who train same time but on Monday and Thursday, also sometimes have matches on Sunday but not every Sunday. The coach will tell you when the matches are happening and what time but sometimes training might be called off and he will tell whether it's on or off. This was his second chapter of his career. But also a dream come true. When they got home he was so excited that he could barely speak. At 7:00 they pizza for dinner with fries and tomato ketchup. With an ice cream for pudding, his absolute favourite! So he went on his playstation. Then at 10:00 he turned it off to watch some tv. He watched his second favourite sport wwe and the title of the programme was wwe smackdown. So he watched that until the by that time it was midnight and he had to go to bed but he could not get to sleep due to soccer again.

Give me some vote any wishes and ideas so I will see you guys later!