Twelve - Eriline & Injuries (Edited)

❀ ✿ ❀ ~ Eva ~ ✿ ❀ ✿

The next day, my mind is clouded by the thoughts of my sister. A twin sister at that. I wonder if she ever found out that I was still alive. If she did, did she look for me?

A voice snaps me out of my thoughts. "Eva?"

I jump slightly and look over, my expression turning agitated. "Luna Eva to you, Alpha."

Andrew rolls his eyes. "Whatever. Are you okay?"

I look away from him and at the floor, not even sue myself. "I just... found out some things yesterday that has me very confused."

Andrew moves closer to me. "Oh? Is it about what you talked about with Mac after I left?"

With a nod, I let out a sigh. "Yeah."

He raises an eyebrow, "Would you like to talk about it?"

I glance back up at him and frown, "Sure."

Surprise washes over his expression but he quickly masks it, crossing his arms over his chest. "Alright, spill it."

I glance around us for a moment. We sit at a picnic table as our packs train some ways away, so they are all out of earshot. I  run my fingers through my hair and look at him, "So, I found out that I have a twin sister."

Andrew's eyes widen, "What? Really?"

I nod my head and chew on the inside of my cheek. "Yeah... it's a long story. But she fell off the grid two years ago on our sixteenth birthday, much like I did."

Andrew nods in understanding. "Right. Who told you about her?"

"Well, it started with wanting to find out more about my mother, her past and where she came from. I talked to your mother and she gave me a letter that my mother gave her the day before the accident. My mother told her to give it to me when he thought the time was right."

"Woah, wait, does that mean..." Andrew trails off and I nod.

"I have reason to believe that my mother was murdered and that someone caused that accident. My mother knew she was going to die. After talking to your mother, I went to talk to my father. You know the story right? My father was sent on this mission and returned with my mother, but he couldn't say a word about the mission or about my mother's past."

Andrew nods slowly. "Yeah, I remember that not even my father knew the details."

"Yeah, anyway... my father swore an oath not to say a word, so, I hoped Mac would have some answers for me." I murmur quietly. "And he did, he told me everything about my mother and about where my mother is from."

"Wow, Eva, that's a lot," Andrew says and I nod, shrugging my shoulders.

"My sister believes that my mother and I died at birth, she came to California and just disappeared."

"Well, you know that if you need any help doing some research on her, you have it, right?"

I blink a few times and then smile slightly. "Yeah... thanks, Andrew."

He smiles back at me and we both fall silent. Then his smile widens into a smirk, "Are we having a moment?"

I scoff and roll my eyes, pushing away from the table. "Shut up."

Andrew follows me over to the packs as I let out a loud whistle, catching everyone's attention. "Alright, everyone, thirty laps around the perimeter of the clearing."