Haematophiliac Tenshi.

Naruto gazed at his lover in the best sleep he's had in ages. He looked towards the window. He has had to guess the time was around 8am. Way too early to shop but early enough for breakfast if you fell asleep on dinner last night. His stomach growled but he would dare move from his spot, warm he was so warm. It made Naruto's heart flutter. He soon fell asleep starring at his lovers seemingly perfect face. Yahiko woke up blonde hair tickling his nose. The time was 10am, he woke up everyday at 10am. He looked to hear the soft snores coming from his love.
"Tenshi." Yahiko called and Naruto groaned,
"Akuma honey 5 more minutes." Naruto sweetly whispered. Yahiko would've said yes if he didn't have things to do today.
"Sorry Tenshi, not today. We have to get you some clothes and talk to your friend." Naruto nodded and sleepily stalked his way to the bathroom to shower.

The maid knocked on the door and Yahiko answered.
"Mr.Pein, Mr. Uzumaki's Kimono, and I know we didn't discuss shoes but, here is shoes better suited for this outfit, based on his size." Yahiko nodded.
"Thank you." She nodded and saw her way out.
"Akuma honey, come shower." Yahiko nodded and stalked his way to his lover. The rest of the Akatsuki sat at their breakfast table.
"Think he kept this one? They never last overnight after being introduced to us." Kisame said pushing around his eggs.
"Well this one beat Hidan in a spar, he might be a keeper." Sasori Said and Hidan grew a tick mark.

"I was just testing him." Zetsu scoffed.
"I'm no combat specialist but even I know that the blonde could possibly beat Leader-Sama in
A Spar." Konan scoffed.
"If he knew what was good for him, he should've left."
"So you could have a chance at My Akuma, no thank you." Naruto came down in the beautiful white kimono with black flowers. Yahiko quickly following after him. Nagato sighed,
"I'm sorry Naruto, she's really protective of Yahiko." Naruto scoffed and even Zetsu rolled his eyes.

"She isn't. She wants him. I can see her emotions loud and clear." Konan looked at Naruto.
"You don't know the first thing about the Mafia, What good are you at Yahiko's side? You don't know a thing about me blondie." Naruto ran a hand through his hair.
"That has nothing to do with your feeling for my Akuma while you are dating the other brother." Naruto said coldly and Yahiko took that time to interject.
"Tenshi." Naruto sighed, there he goes again.
"I'm sorry but if she just admit her feeling we will stop fighting over what clearly belongs to me." Naruto said he grabbed a tea from the fridge and left the kitchen, if he didn't he would've killed her, and had sex with Yahiko in a pool of her blood. Yahiko wouldn't admit this but a pissed Naruto was just so alluring to him.

"Konan, must you fight with everybody I bring home?" Konan looked at him.
"I don't trust him."
"You don't trust anybody he brings home." Zetsu added sarcastically.
"He's hiding something."
"Is he hiding something or are you?" Zetsu Said once again. Konan rolled her eyes, not only is Naruto saying this, but Zetsu was now saying the same thing. Nagato looked at his girlfriend in question. Just what is she playing at?

"I'll be home later. We will meet in the conference room at 8pm. Do what you wish." Yahiko left to go check on his angel. He was pretty pissed off. Walking towards the front door stood his angel but his angel was smoking a cigarette, while tapping his feet.
"Tenshi." Naruto turned around, having gotten use to that voice already.
"Akuma, Sebastian asked me what car you wanted to take but I didn't know." Naruto said extinguishing the smoke from the cigarette.
"We'll take the Audi." Sebastian bowed.
"As you wish."

"Tenshi." Yahiko called out and Naruto turned around and was suddenly pulled into a hug.
"I'm sorry, I'll watch her carefully. What you told me last night, Zetsu Said the same thing today after you left." Naruto sighed.
"I don't want your family to break up because of me, I just want her to stop eyeing what's mines." Naruto said possessively and Yahiko felt his heart swell.
"I'm yours Tenshi." Yahiko leaned down and kissed his lover. Tongues dancing and mapping every nook and cranny in the others mouths.
Naruto clench Yahiko's shirt tighter.
"Baby~." Naruto moaned out and Yahiko pulled a away, a trail a saliva connecting the two.