Chapter 1

'Beep!, Beep!' came an annoying sound that was pulling me from my sleep but I ignored it as I try to go to sleep again. after it was ringing for a few minutes it finally stopped.

"Echo, hey Echo get up" someone whispered to me and I opened one eye and saw my big brother Percy with his black hair messy and his green eyes looking tired. I closed my eye and went back to falling asleep. I heard a sigh and someone get out of my room, after what felt like seconds I felt cold water on me.

I gasped and turned to see Percy laughing his ass off. I gave him a cold glare not wanting to fight him today, he only raised his hands in surrender.

"I told you to get up, but you didn't listen," he smirked "and your going to be late for work "

"Whatever, just get the fuck out of my room before I kill you and feed your dick to the dogs" I threaten

He paled when I threaten his manhood and got out of my room. I sighed and got ready for work which was in ten minutes 'shit, I'm going to be late' I thought and looked at myself at the mirror which was rarely.

I have dark brown almost black hair, brown eyes with little hints of green in them and a nice slender body with a six pack since I work out and play sports everyday.

I looked at the clock again and it was 11:24 which means I have on six minutes 'shit' I thought as I ran outside ignoring breakfast which I will regret later and drove my precious motorcycle to work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

As I entered the mall I headed out practically running to Hot Topic which is where I work. Entering the small store I saw my best friend Ryan Woods. He had blonde shaggy hair and grey eyes and was tall since he was a basketball player.

"Your three minutes late" he smirked at my tardiness

"Whatever" I mumbled and went behind the counter with him.

"What got your panties in a twist?" he chuckled

" My stupid ass of a brother poured cold water on me" I harshly replied and of course Ryan being my best friend laughed at me.

W-what happened then?" he asked still laughing

"I wasn't in the mood for fighting so I threaten his life and manhood" I smirked

"Damn, that is gold I wish I was there to see it hap-"

"Ahem" I heard someone clear there throat and we turned our heads to see the rich silent emo, Hunter Valentine.