Chapter 7

"Goaaaaaaaallll" the announcer yelled "the white wolves win the tournament!!"

Everybody were screaming with joy that are team has won. I looked at the direction of were Alpha and the others were and saw Rose and Alpha cheering and jumping up and down, then I saw Hunter just standing up and clapping with a small smile on his face.

I ran to them

"Congrats sissy" Alpha beamed

"You were like an angel running around" Rose complimented

"Thank you, you guys" I hugged them

Then a cell phone rang and I looked up to see Hunter looking at his phone and answered it.

"Yes mom?," he asked and it was quiet for a moment "of course, we will be right there," and he hung up "Rose we need to leave"

"If you want I can take you there" I looked at him in the eyes "I mean it is getting dark and everything"

"No we will be fine" he denied

"Please I insist"

He sighed "fine, if you insist"

I smiled knowing I won "good then let's go"

We headed to my mom's car and got ready to leave.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hunter told me where to go and once we got in his neighborhood, let me just tell you that the houses were huge and fancy, I mean one of the houses had a water fountain in the middle of their driveway, it was incredible.

Hunter pointed at a house that was bigger then the rest, wait it isn't even a house it's a fucking mansion and it has a huge gate and in the distance I saw a person waiting outside, wait is that a butler?, I guess Hunter is loaded.

"Wow dude, you really are loaded" I looked at Hunter and saw him nod with a nervous expression

He got out of the car and took the sleeping Rose too.

"Bye Hunter see ya at school" I waved

"Bye" he nodded and entered once the gates were opened

I sighed when I didn't see him anymore and looked at the mirror to see my brother sleeping and started the engine.

Why was Hunter nervous when he looked at me? Was it something I said? Or was it his mom he was nervous about? I don't know, Hunter is a mysterious person.

I guess I was thinking to much because before I know it, I was home and I also saw my stepdad's car. His name is Thomas but we like to call him Tom, he's nice and caring and cares a lot about this family.

I entered the house with a sleeping Alpha and saw something horrid

"Ewwww, you know there is something called a room right?" I blocked my precious virgin eyes with my hand.

Tom and Mom just laughed and I put my hand down not seeing them making out anymore.

"How was the game sweetie?" mom asked standing up coming over to me

"It was great, we won the tournament" I beamed handing Alpha to her

"That's wonderful and can you get Percy, it's time for dinner" she smiled and tried to wake up Alpha

"Sure, no problem" I shrugged and went to Percy's room "hey Percy, mom said to come and eat dinner" I looked at him

"Ok I'll be down in a minute" he sighed

I just nodded my head and left.