Chapter 2

Hunter Valentine

He is well known for being very rich since both his parents own hotels and a few shops here and there which will be his when he finishes high school and is also known as the silent emo boy because of what he wears and listens to.

He has black hair that comes to his lower neck and was covering his left eye and they were blue mixed in with some green. He also had snake bites and a tattoo of a dragon going around his arm.

"Oh, I'm sorry for making you wait" I apologized

"It's okay" he mumbled which shocked me since he never speaks I mean never not even to the teachers.

"Ok, here you go that will be $100.35" I informed getting over my shock. He nodded and gave me the exact amount of cash and he left without saying a word.

"Well, that was awkward" Ryan stated after Hunter left the store

"Tell me about it," I agreed with him "what time is it?" Ryan checked his phone

"It's 12:01 and our shift ends at 1:30" he informed. I groaned since we still have an hour and a half

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me and Ryan were currently walking around the mall and making jokes since our shift ended five minutes ago. We didn't do much since there was barely any customers, which I was glad for.

"Oh shit, I have to go and get ready for my other job," Ryan said looking at his phone "talk to you later Echo" he waved as he ran to go to his other job and I just waved back.

'What should I do now?' I sighed to myself looking around until my eyes landed on Spencers. Since I have money I might as well buy a t-shirt or two for the heck of it even though I hated shopping with a passion.

I went inside looked around, found a t-shirt and went to pay for it but ended up bumping someone and we both fell on our butts,

"Ow, my ass," I rubbed my butt thinking that was going to leave a bruise and looked at the person who bumped into me and it was none other then Hunter himself "are you ok?" I asked him while getting up and took out my hand to help him.

He just nodded and took my hand and helped him up.

"So sorry dude, I didn't see you there" I apologized and went to the cashier and paid for my stuff. Waved goodbye to Hunter and headed out outside of the mall and drove all the way home.