He says "I love you"

Y/n POV

Me and joey have been dating for a year now. We are always the next hot topic of our schools gossip line. They know we are inseparable we've been through a lot but most mistakes happen for a reason.

It's a Friday after school and joey was over we were leaving in a half hour to go to our schools varsity football game. Me and joey were freshman and he was on the freshman football team and I normally just go to his games but tonight we both decided that going to a varsity one would be fun.

"Y/n are u ready yet?" Joey says dramatically. "Do I look ready?" I say as I painted dots on my face our school colors. "You look beautiful, now love can we get going?" He says rushing me out the door. "I guess sooooo" I said dragging out the O sounding like a child.

10 minutes later

We finally got to our school. We both got out of joeys car exited to be somewhere different then normal. On fridays we normally go out to eat at our favorite diner but we decided to spice things up a bit.

We walk to the stands saying hi to our friends. We sat down on the bleachers and watched the game for a bit. It was finally half time and me and joey decided to walk around. I was getting cold so it was snuggling up to joey like he was a heater. But he was ok with it giving me little pecks of kisses on my forehead.

We bought some hot chocolate and decided to sit under the bleachers. We were just talking and he was drawing little circles on my thigh while I was snuggling up in his arms.

"Y/n I've been meaning to tell u this for a long time and I feel like now is the right time to say it" he paused in what he was saying making sure he knew he was ready "I love you y/f/n" (your full name) "oh my goodness joey I love you too I don't know what I would do without you in my life you saved me" I said in awe I was probably the happiest girl alive.

The boy who I knew I wanted to spend the rest of my life with, the boy I knew I wanted to have little ones of our own walking around a home that we would own  just told me those three words. The three words that I knew I've wanted to say to him. I just was always scared that something would go wrong. But I've realized he is the one.

I really hope y'all liked it I'm definitely not a writer so give me some writing tips or story ideas in the comments ✌🏻