Chapter One

"Ming De University"

Xien's Pov

I was grinning like an idiot while walking in our hallway. The fairy of wishes just showed up in front of me. And it looks like she granted my first wish on my 7th birthday, to have a very attractive older brother. And I can't god damn take the fact that he's so handsome.

"Xi" a cold voice said from behind me and I know who's voice it is. 'Darren. .' I fought as my smle grew wider.

"Hmmm." I hummed while gladly turning around to face him.

"Catch" I was startled, he just threw me a phone which luckily I catched. Its the same as mine expect its in a jetblack colour.

"Where's my phone?" I asked. He raised his right hand up, I saw my customized Samsung s9 phone in a dark green colour.

"I'm taking it." He said while turning to walk away.

"Hey hey!" I said while catching up to him. "Who said I have agree huh!" He suddenly turn around as I bumped my forehead in his torso.

"You have my phone so what's the problem?" He said, I stared at my hand. Yeah . . I do have his phone. . but why does he need mine?.

"Uh the contacts? Ye-yeah co-contacts!" I said.

"Contacts?. . you have the others numbers right?" Darren said while kenning on a wall.

"O-others?" I asked stuttering.

"Yeah. Si Ru ? Jiwon? Rei? " he said.

"Of course but!" I answered as if I know any of the guys he mention.

"But? Your not needing anything unless. . . you have a boyfriend??" He said while eyeing me.

"No! Bu-"

"Then its fine. I'm taking it" he said while pushing himself off the wall and exiting the house.

I couldn't do anything and agree, I mean he's my brother after all right?

"HURRY XI WHERE GOING TO BE LATE" Darren yelled from outside.

"COMING!"

^•°^•°^•°^•°^•°^•°^•°^•°^•°^•°

This is. . . .I was about to turn around to ask my 'dear' brother, sarcasm inserted. If this is Ming de University But he's no longer there.

But without a second thought as die hard meteor garden fan who watched the meteor garden 2018 countless times, no wonder. This is really it. Ming de university and where's the evidence you say? Cause here I'm seeing shanchai with my own two eyeballs talking with Chen and li zhen. This is surely episode one.

I was staring at them, and without me knowing my body slowly walked up to them as if it has its own and soon I stopped right in front of them.

'I WANNA SCREAM ! MY METEOR GARDEN WISH IS COMING TRUE! THIS IS TOO MUCH.' I squeal in my mind. The three stared at me.

"Uhm.." Li zhen said.

"Hi? Are you knew to this school do you want to come with us?" Shanchai happily stated with a cheeky smile

'She's really kind. .. ' I thought.

"Yeah you can! You're really pretty what's your name?" Chen said following after.

"Ya! Chen its rude to be like that!" Shanchai scolded him.

"No no no. Its fine." I said. "I'm Xien, Hong Xien." I said while flashing them my smile.

"Wow Chen's right you're really pretty" li zhen said as I blushed at her statement.

"Im Shanchai!, this is li zhen, and this is Chen. We are highschool friends, that enrolled to this school" shanchai said. "And if you're lonely you can come with us." She said.

"Thank you, and I will accept your offer."

"Let's go then!" Chen and we got on our respective classes.

And this is my second wish down. . thank you magical goddess of wishe's

^•°^•°^•°^•°^•°^•°^•°^•°^•°

We finished the speech of Mr. Bobbit, with shanchai and the others company it wasn't so boring. We bid our good bye's and I was going to call a taxi when a familiar red Mercedes pull up in font of me. Then there stood my brother walking in front of me, I could feel stares and whispers from behind me together with glares burning my back but I couldnt careless.

"What the are you killing me Darren?"  I pointed at him, cause hwe he pulled up in front of me I swear if he wasn't aiming for me dead he must be losing it.

"What happened to 'Darren oppa~ Your such a jerk~ ah~' " he said teasing me of what suppose to be my voice.

"HA HA very funny" I said rolling my eyes at him and walking past him; straight to the car. But before I could go in a familiar voice called for me.

"XIEN! " she called while running towards me.

"Hey shanchai." I said "what are you doing here?"

"You- left your p-hone" she said panting.

I quickly grab it to her and gave her a happy bow. "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! " I said repeating it.

"YA!" Darren suddenly yelled. My ears almost bleed at the pitch of his voice "How dare you leave my phone!??" He said completely annoyed.

"Well it isn't left behind is it!" I said rolling my eyes at him. "And what about you! Do you even have my phone?"

"Yes!" He said quickly pulling my green cased phone. We bicker and bicker until I finally notice shanchai. She's just staring at us, my FCE flushed from embarrassment and I quickly drag my annoying brother away.

"I'm sorry you gotta see that bye shanchai! " I yelled and Darren pull off dashing trough the highways.

Well what a day.  .