Chapter Sixteenth

"Granny's arrival"

We have arrive at our manor. I guess many visitors have come, depending on how many luxuxry vehicles where all jampacked in our house. The others are more excited seeing our grandmother than us, they rushed in our house leaving me and Darren behind.

I started walking as Darren followed beside me. There was an awkward silence building up, and was soon break by Darren.

"Sorry, Natasha have to be brought up this time. I know you hated her." He said breaking the silence. By his choice of words, I guess I must not be fond of Natasha.

"Okay." I said in a comforting tone, either I dont really know our past.

He just smiled at me and took my hand. " okay. Let's see granny" he said and flashed me his smile, his smile is very contagoues it want me to smile. And so I did, but not because he's smile is contageous, but I can see my brother smile again, A real genuine smile you see.

We have entered the manor and greeted some guest, and I'm also in the quest of finding our grandma. But instead of finding her we spotted two different persons. Mom and dad.

"Mom " I said with a smile, while breaking my hand from darren to hug mom and soon dad.

"Sweetie." She said in soft tone.

"Have you seen your grandmother?" Dad asked as we shook our heads.

"She's their" mom pointed. As she giggled lightly. "Looks like the 3 boys found her first" mom said while smiling.

"Grandma!" I yelled childishly while I dash to crash grandma with a hug.

Mom and dad giggled at my childishness. While Darren stared at me and soon a smile creeping up his faces, and shortly followed after me.

Dad and mom smiled in response.

^•°^•°^•°^•°^•°^•°

"Grandma!" I exclaimed and crash her with a hug.

"Oh my dear little bunny" she mumbled while hugging me back; voice muffled as she spoke in my hair. "Granny missed you so much."

"Miss you too" I mumbled breaking the hug.

"Why are you here Granny?" Darren asked. While grandma flicked his forehead as we giggled.

"I just have arrive and you want to go already???" Granny asked with a not amused face. While Darren just gruff at granny's flick on his head.

"Its not that!" He protested. And our day started of with that, all day to and.   midnight dawn.