Chapter Twenty-five

"The Bridge"

I'm now walking in the campus; wobbly. When I stumbled upon lei. "Hey . ." I greeted him lazily.

"Good morning Xien" he said flashing his billion dollar smile. I quickly made  my composure and stood straight. We started to walk in the campus when I find dao ming si witting in the campus stairs, and mei zuo and xi men too only anfew inches away from him. Me and so locked gaze, and as soon as we does he just looked at me with pure hatred before looking at the other direction.

"Hey xien" mei zuo greeted. "You too lei."

"How dare you talk to be this traitor!" So exclaimed jolting from his seat. " since this day you shouldn't talk to him, hes no member of f4." He said full of authority.

"But si-" xi men tried to protest but was quickly shut up by si.

"I'm the leader so I'll do what I want." Hr mumbled making the 5 of us shut up. And soon ah si is walking away. I glance at lei, and he seemed a bit disappointed. I can only frown.

'This is so unfair. How can be angry with him? I can't afford to see soeeone suffrlering because of me. ' I mentally pity him. I walked to si to his front.

"Si" I mumbled. And he just stared at me in response signaling me to started talking.

"I. I'm sorry on Lei's behalf" I said as I bowed in front of him. He's eyes went wide but quickly regain his composure. "Please. You can be angry with me all you want, but please don't break your friendship for some unknown reasons that are not acceptable." I said looking directly at his eyes.

He scoffed before clicking his tounge. "You're really saying sorry for me FOR HIM! " he yelled pointing at lei as I stiffen. "Be with him then." He said coldly before walking pass me.

"Wait!" Lei yelled before he can walk away. " don't be angry with Xien. Its all my fault so you should put all your anger on me." Lei said which make my mouth fell agape. Dao ming si turned and started walking up to him.

"You're right this is all your fault" he said full of venom in his voice. " I dao ming si is challenging you to play bridge. " he said throwing him a joker.

I quickly stood imfront of lei. "Why only him!? You should give it to me too! " I exclaimed. "Its also my fault!" He scoffed. He just there me a joker card and quickly turned a round and walk away.  I see mei zuo and xi men eyes grew wide at my sight before following si. I quickly touched my face and a blood is dripping on my cheeks. 'It must have been from the joker si throwed. ' I thought before wipping the remains of the blood.

^•°^•°^•°^•°^•°^•°^•°^•°

"So you know how to play bridge?" Lei asked as if he was not believing me.

"Ofcourse Darren taught me" I exclaimed cockily which made him smile.

Lei insisted on teaching me bridge but I already know how to. We are now on a coffee shop sitting. This bridge lesson just turned into a 'bridge date ' with lei.

"Hmm. ." he hummed snapping me out if my thoughts. "You know how to play so I guess I'll just test your lying skills." He said with  cheeky smile at his face.

"Fine" I muttered confidently. "But I never lie lei." I muttered before I grin at him

"Let's see that."

^•°^•°^•°^•°^•°^•°^•°^•°^•°^•°

"Do you like green?" He asked.

"No" I replied calm.