Chapter Seven

"Punishments"

"Ya, Xien just to remind you. Granny I think she's gonna drop by." Darren said as I went out of the car.

"Okay. If ever are you gonna fetch me later? " I asks before I close the door.

"I don't know, its our nights out if you want to well drop by and you can come with us?" Darren said, as he wipe his wind shield.

"Nah. . I'm gonna be late so bye" I said as I slammed the door I was gonna walk away when Darren open his car window and yelled.

"Anyways congrats sis!!" He yelled and wave at me before droving off.

I waited for him to disappear when the worst scenario happened to just ruin my goddamn day.

"Hoy!" Dao ming si yelled. As he's voice echo trough my ears I can already feel the irritation race run through me. I rolled eyes before turning at him.

"What do you want?" I asked in a complete irritated tone.

He remove his bag and reach it out to me.

"What do I do with that?" I ask him.

"Well if you have completely forgotten you are now my personal slave and slaves do as what their masters say" he said with that irritating smirk.

'Oh yeah. . I completely forget about that' I mumble to myself.

"Bring. It." Dao ming si said, I rolled eyes at him but still bring his stupid bag. With my bag and his bag, its just heavy.

I started walking and si walk by my side. "What are you doing now??" I irritatingly asked him, while giving him a deadly glare.

But he just brush off my deadly stares and spoke. " remember this. I'm only gonna say it at once, everyday I'm gonna wait for you in front of the school, your going to get my bag and bring it for me, and your gonna stand by me within one meter near me, and whenever I call your name your gonna come." He said and continue walking.

I can feel the stares heating up on the both of us. And whispers, but just like si I shrug it off. At the entrance of the school xi men and Mei zuo greeted us.

"Morning xi. And you to Xien" Mei zuo and xi men greeted the both of us.

"Morning" I replied with that no so hyped voice. I was so exhausted, I was carrying si bag at the entrance together with my bag up to here, plus! This whole goddamn school is huge, and si backpack is 10x heavier than mines! Just what is in this bag!?"

"Oh Xien why are you carrying si bag?" Mei zuo asked, as I just scowl at him.

"Because Si won the bet, and xien is now si slave" xi men answered the question for me, which make my svwol grew wider.

"Thanks for reminding guys." I said with that sarcasm.

'Rough day. . ' I reminded to myself.