Unlabeled

|| Yixing ||
The office work piled up and Jieqiong asked for a 5 days break that i gladly said yes to.

"Hey!" It was Chanyeol

"What?" I asked him and he handed me his phone

"She was at Octagon and this happened" I saw Jieqiong kissing a guy.

"Who's that guy?" I asked

"He's an idol Kim Taehyung apparently your girlfriend is everyones desire. She performed last night i didnt knew shes that good in singing."

"Is this all the clips?" I asked

"Yes we were watching her last night she knew a lot of guys and she served drinks. Dont get me wrong everytime she walks around guys are calling her" Chanyeol said and i tried remaining calm.

'Cancel my schedules' I said over the phone to my secretary.

"Where are you going?"

"Octagon!"

I drove as fast as i can to Octagon. I entered the club and as expected it was crowded. "Where's Kyulkyung?"

I asked the waitress. "Oh there!"

She pointed at Jieqiong talking to a random guy. "Who are you?"

"Her boyfriend" She looked surprised and chuckled " You know that girl cant be tide down. You can hope but no way in hell she would want to be a girlfriend type"

I walked towards Jieqiong and grabbed her wrist. "Hi babe!"

"Don't babe me right now Jieqiong" I said and she looks confused "Were leaving"

"Why?"

"No more questions were leaving!" I carried her over my shoulder.

"See you around Jun!" She shouted and we arrived outside Octagon.

"GET IN!" I said and she went inside my car. I start the car and she was silent.

"Why are you so mad?" She asked

"Why? Are you seriously asking me that! How about i ask you something! Why are you there? What the hell you were thinking last night?"

"Is this because of me kissing Taehyung! Octagon is my second home and i was helping last night"

"Helping by doing what! Kissing a stranger!"

"Your jealous!"

"Ofcourse i am! My girlfriend is kissing a random guy last night"

"Your girl! Have lost your mind?" She asked me

"What do think are we? What am i to you Jieqiong?" I asked

"My boss!"

"Bullshit Jieqiong! Stop this"

"Yixing im not the type of girl who would be in a serious relationship! You know i cant do this girlfriend thing" Jieqiong said

"Jieqiong why? I love you" I said softly and she hugged me

"Im afraid of falling and being in love! I only believe in lust"

"Let me teach you! Dont give up on me yet. Tell me what do i need to do just to be with you"

"Yixing...."

[END]