𝐭𝐰𝐨

*Lei's POV*

It was a normal school day. Books. Lectures. Music. Girls. Boys. People in general.

I was pretty introverted. But they thought I wasn't. I'm not like Si. I wasn't him. I was feeling like his shadow.

At lunch, I got tired. So I went up and try to sleep. Once I lay down, I heard. "This is nice."

A she. It was a girl. Maybe she didn't notice me? Well that's better. I wouldn't want girls screaming at me when I'm trying to sleep.

A few minutes later, I hear footsteps. She was going away. She was.

I got up and followed her. She was very pretty. But she wasn't anything like Jing.

I asked her name. It was Y/N. She asked mine. I said, "Lei"

Y/N, what a pretty name. But again, she wasn't Jing. How rude of me. Thinking Jing is better than her. But deep inside, I know she's something else. Something better.

She said my name was cute, how it can be meant to be lazy like I already was. I smiled. She said cute again. I almost blushed. Because she was the first to call me cute.

The bell rang. She said shr had to go. We said goodbye and left. I wanted to know what she majors in. So I followed her. I still had 5 more minutes anyways.

Then I found out. She major in art. I saw her drawing on her sketchbook. Deep down, I was hoping I was the one who you were drawing.

The next day went fast. I waited for her. But someone else came. It was Shancai. After the little talk she still didn't came. I tried to find her. Only to see shaking hands with someone else.

It was Meizuo, my close friend. He was smiling. She were too. Both of you bid goodbye but you still didn't notice my appearance.

I...

Am

Sorry

I

Didn't

Notice

You

Waiting