𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

Your POV

I was waiting for Lei at the airport. Since he wanted to surprise the guys. I hid my self with a black mask and a black cap. I also dressed all black.

I saw Lei but he didn't see me. I walked up to him and pulled my mask down. I wave at him.

"Oh, I thought you were some actress or something else." He smiled.

"I saw them earlier. So, I am glad they didn't recognize me." I say.

Lei held my hand as he was finding them. Once he saw them, he pulled me to them. We got to them but he was still holding my hand.

"Um, Lei? Y/N? What are you two doing here? Isn't it too early to have a honeymoon?" I glare at Ximen who was smiling at us.

"Oh, no. We're going after Jing. Thanks to her great idea. I could go after the one I love." He smile at me.

"Mei, you're leaving me?" Si pouts. I chuckle at him.

"I'll still call you don't worry." I say and let go of Lei's hand. I went to hug Si.

Shancai and Qinghe were there aswell. I hugged them too. Then Ximen and Meizuo.

"We'll miss you both." Then Lei hugged them except Qinghe and Shancai. For them, he smiles at them.

"Goodluck Ah-Si!" Lei winks at him.

"You too!" I wave at them.

"Go now! You'll miss your flight!" They laugh.

"Let's go?" I nod at Lei's question.

I

Am

Happy

I

Made

You

Smile,

Lei