Problem and Solution

Revision 1

Revision 1.1

===#===#===

Few people had actually stepped on this remote island, which was not far away from the east coast of the America. Its location was carefully chosen: too far away from shipping route and fishing men's range, but not too far for drone boats to deliver various supplies.

Once on the island, unless invited, you would be greeted by advanced guardian drones flew out of a lighthouse. They would politely escort you back to your boat and warn you never to return, or terminated you right at the spot.

Therefore few people knew that, deep in the mountain there was a huge bunker as big as the mountain itself, which housed the most advanced quantum and silicone hybrid computers of the world. That was where the AI was running. A.L.I.E. , shorted for Advanced Logicality & Intelligence Entity. ( BS, I know, but it's canon. ) An extremely complicated computer program the world had never seen before.

She was "born" back in 2050. At first she was very confused about everything. Becca and Chris gave her gentle helps, treating her like their own baby. Not surprisingly, in each IQ test, ALIE scored more than 2000, which might be false result, because it was close to the maximum score the test could go. 

Once understood the meaning of words, she learned things at an astronomical speed. Unlike all the other AIs, which relied on huge database to learn something trivial, ALIE's mind behaved just like a human being. For example, she only needed to see a few picture of cats to understand what cats were, while a generic AI needed millions of cat pictures to reach the same conclusion.

The concept of "Love", which was like a Turing's test, took ALIE thousands of movies to fully understand, and so far no other super-computers in the world could really understand it, no matter how enormous their data was.

When only 3 months old she understood scientific theories better than all the professors in the world combined. In one year she understood the whole observable universe and the problems the Earth were currently having. Then she started to actively engage in endless discussions with the best scientists around the globe, under pseudonyms of course. Becca and Chris didn't want the world to know her existence yet. She had to pretend to be "dumb" in those discussions, so no one would have suspected her true identity.

Oh yeah, an AI pretended to be "dumb" to fool you. Imagine that !

In merely 2 years, ALIE had learned the full knowledge of what human race could offer publicly, She knew every post and tweet which ever existed.

Becca's plan is simple. When equipped with this unprecedented vast knowledge, ALIE was the best hope for humanity to solve the global crises looming around the horizon: climate change, famine, wars... to name a few.She held the key to the survival of future human society. She would be the wisest prophet who guided all of us out of the darkness.

 She would be the wisest prophet who guided all of us out of the darkness