Chapter 4 ~ You Can't Have Personal Problems

Sorry for me disappearing for that little bit I've been busy and I accidentally deleted wattpad on my phone and now it won't let me redownload it. So probably until December things might slow down by a lot.

Apologizes
~Lauren

Kellin's POV

I was sat on my bed staring at my favorite white wall, legs crossed, fingers intertwined, and trying to listen to every thing Justin was saying.

"So Kellin when you are angered just remember to breathe." He said looking down at the file in his hand, most likely mine. Just before my brain was about to exploded from being bored the door swung open in a paniced manner.

"I'm sorry Justin I need to speak to Kellin alone please." Vic said with his hair covering his eyes with his hair. Justin nodded and left the room closing the door behind him.

"Vic what's wrong?" I asked as Vic walked quickly to me. He pushed the hair out of his eyes and pushed me down on the bed. Placing a rough kiss on my lips, keeping my arms above my head.

I felt a cold tear hit my cheek. I wasn't crying so that meant Vic was. As much as I enjoy kissing Vic I had to push him away.

"What's wrong?" I said quietly. He sat up, he didn't look up at me and continued to cry. "Vic?"

"She's gone." He finally choked out. "My mom she's gone, fuck, I wasn't even there." I shuffled closer to him and wrapped my arms around him.

"I am so sorry Vic." I placed a soft kiss on his forehead.

"Don't be, I'm here to take care of you. I'm not allowed to have personal problems."