Chapter 3 ~ Highly Inappropriate

Vic and I were sat in my room not talking just listen to the noise coming through the door from the hallway. Anytime I would try to say something Vic would hush me and then asked about the time. It wasn't until the time was 6:30 Vic moved.

"Where are we going?" I asked as Vic pulled me through the hall.

"You're going to love it I promise." He said as he tugged me out of the building.

After multiply sharp turns and Vic getting lost a few times because he's new here we ended up sitting at a bench in the back I've never been near.

"Well are you going to sit?" Vic asked as he sat on the bench. I took noticed that he kept his hand in mine even when I sat down next to him. "Do you like it." Vic smiled like a child at the sun set displayed in front of us.

"Yea." I said looking over at Vic, who was already looking at me. I couldn't help myself when my eyes flickered down to his lips.

Vic was attractive yes, but did I like him? No he's my nurse.

Well if he'd kiss me now would I kiss back? yes.

"Um I'm aware that this is completely inappropriate for me to ask.." Vic dragged on as he blushed and moved closer to me "can I kiss you?"

I gave him a small smile as my hairs found there way to his hair and tangled my fingers into it, pulling him closer to me.

The feeling of our lips touching was amazing. Then I remembered this was my first kiss so I was going to make it worth while. I pulled away.

"Come back to my room." I breathed on his lips.

"Highly inappropriate Mr.Quinn." Vic smirked.

I know what we were doing was wrong but for a moment the taunting voices went away.