THE SPECTACLE EMANATION OF GHOST CHILDREN Part 8

The Little Orphan Girl

We landed in Southwest Germany in the Black Forest, where we found a little girl, as Steve and the little girl talked I could tell she was abandon.

Yeshiva, a little eight years old who live in Germany nearly thirteen century ago, Yeshiva's family practice witchcraft and was prosecuted and executed for their craft, which left Yeshiva an orphan and living in an orphan home.

One day while out on a field trip little Yeshiva got separated from her group and because everyone in town was afraid of her, and her whole family; no one would help her or go out looking for her. Yeshiva lived in the woods for almost a year but when it got cold, she was just too young to survive the weather all alone so she died. When the gang and I found Yeshiva's cold ghostly spirit, which exists almost twelve centuries and a half later she could not stop the chill, Steve and I had to show Yeshiva how to warm up her soul with the thought of love.

"Okay, the secret is to let love in, just place in your heart the love you once had when you were alive."

"What is love?" Yeshiva asked. "I don't know love."

"You mean you have never loved anyone before?" I asked her.

"I mean it's been so long I can't remember."

"Wait a minute; you are a witch," Steve commented. "Just because you are dead, you never stop existing and witches lives for centuries and never get old. But they do mature and so does their powers. Use your powers and come from under the cold spell, because you are the one who cast it without knowing, and you are the only one who can break the spell."

She looked at all of us with such confusion in her eyes as though she did not know she is a witch.

"Why don't you know that you are a witch?" I asked.

"I've heard people call my mother that but I thought they were just being evil and mean, I didn't think she was really a witch, or if such things exist, werewolf, monsters, and witches, they are not real."

"Well, some of them are, still, I don't know who in your family gave you the gift of being a witch but you are one and you can undo what has been done to you, just remember the love you once knew may be your own, I mean some of us do love one's own self."

"Wait a minute, I do remember, and although I knew the town's people called us witches, however, I did not know why, so there was no real love in my family's home, we were so busy fighting for the right to just live we did not have the time to share love with one another. And I think that was the reason why my family has waited until I came of age to let me in on the family secrets. I really don't believe that they thought I could handle it.

"But still, don't you get it?" Steve went on. "When you turned thirteen you came into your powers, no matter whether you were dead or alive, because witches don't die, they can only be vanquished and no weather can do that, which is why you last so long out here for centuries and in doing so you punished your self and I need you to let go and be free."

"How can I turn thirteen when I die at eight?"

"Because witches don't stop aging when they die, that is how some witches manage to come back after death, nature killed you, you can come back from that, and witches continue to age, unlike mortals who stop aging when they die. Witches take years before they age, witches don't stop aging they continue to exist for centuries."

"I am a witch; so the town's people were right, my family was witches, and this is too confusing for me."

"Look, just because you died, it doesn't mean you didn't turn thirteen."

"Okay, fine how do I come back to life?"

"Okay, this is not getting into that brain of yours, if you were not killed or your head wasn't cut off then you can come back from a mere chill; you are a witch you can't become a ghost so therefore, you can only live again, witches have a different levels of death, if they can wander the earth after death and they can return, so just stop believing you are dead, lady and just live."

"Okay, but I'm hanging with you guys."

"We would be honored because witches don't hang with a ghost," Steve said curiously.

"Steve, how did you know she is a witch?"

"By her demeanor, they all have the same just as ghosts have their own demeanor, which we as a ghost can identify and vice versa."

"Okay, but before we go on, I want the get the people in the town for forsaken me and leaving out here all alone," Yeshiva said and all the other kids yelled.

"Yeah," They cried with excitement in their eyes.

"First of all you guys those people that Yeshiva is talking about should be dead and turned to dust, so no, I will not be apart of this kind of revenge; with families because of their ancestors."

"Steve, why not we got everyone else?"

"The people that did this to her are long gone, the people in town don't know her or what has happened to her, and it not fair to punish them for what their forefathers did."

"Please Steve, there has got to be someone in that town that knows something, besides, I remember reading where witches always get revenge on the children of the people that did them wrong."

"That's what I'm talking about, I read those books too and that kind of revenge always come back to haunt you; besides, this is the twentieth-first century, no one knows you, and you will be hurting innocent people, because of what their ancestors did, and that's not fair," Steve pleaded and everyone agreed.