THE SPECTACLE EMANATION OF GHOST CHILDREN Part 13

Echoes of moans in the night as the ghost fade away; Debbie stood quietly until the ghost were out of sight some of the family members broke up and went in different directions .

Maggie struggles to help Larry as he sluggishly pulls himself up the steps.

"You kids clean up the dining area, and the kitchen. Debbie, you go to your room," Maggie looked back over her shoulder and yelled!

"Why do I have to go to my room?"

"Now Debbie, I don't want to hear another word from you young lady," Maggie ordered as she turns to her husband and asked, " Larry dear, you must have told Debbie something about Shemeka."

As I watched my father's wife drag him up the stairs, I waited anxiously to hear my father's response to her question.

"No honey, I didn't. Don't you think, I would remember something like that?"

"You don't honestly believe, she sees a ghost, do you?" Maggie asked.

"Yes, dear I do believe she saw Shemeka; because I told no one but you about my daughter."

I stood at the top of the stairs and watched as my step-mom Maggie looked in my direction but did not see me, but still, wonder if I was still here. So I took a little trip into Mom Maggie's mind and found out a little more about my family.

Maggie is a devoice woman who was afraid to give love a try, and then she met someone she felt she could spend her life with, someone who felt as she did about dating again, they both went into a relationship with one child, her child, and Larry Davis became a father again afterward she and my dad had two of his kids, Jessie and Debbie. So I have a step-sister, Connie and a half brother and half sister, Jessie, and Debbie. I then continue to watch my family as they went on about their evening.

"Maggie, I don't know what I believe about a ghost, but I can tell you this, that little girl saw something and I don't believe that little mind of hers can pull such a prank like the one we had at dinner. You know I use to feel Shemeka when she first dies, but it soon went away, so I just dismiss the idea of a ghost, and I just didn't tell anyone about my experience with Shemeka after her death, because I didn't want anyone thinking I was crazy."

I can tell Maggie felt skeptical about the hold situation. Meanwhile, while Jessie and Connie were busy cleaning up; Debbie was in her room calling me back after the kids got through with the kitchen, Connie went to her and Debbie's room. For Connie it's has been a long day and all she wanted to do is to get some rest, when Connie opens the door to their bedroom she caught Debbie in the window trying to call me back her sister the ghost.

"Hey Mom," Connie shouted while running to her mother's; I mean parent's room. "I want my own room; his daughter is in there trying to call out to the dead, and I'm not sleeping in that room with her and his ghost daughter," Connie cried while pointing at her step-dad, about his ghost daughter.

"Please, Connie! Not now," Her mother expressed, as she became deeply confused.

"Mom, I am serious I'm not sleeping in the room with his daughter the ghost and his daughter the living who sees her imaginary ghost friends." Connie said as she scoffed out of the room."

"Larry, please go and talk to her."

"Which one do you want me to talk to; your daughter or my daughter?"

"Very funny, just go and have a word with both of them or talk to the daughter that sees a ghost, because both girls are your daughters, so be a father and find a solution.

My dad didn't know what to say to Debbie, but Connie was thinking exactly the way my dad was thinking. He went down to the basement to get something that might help Debbie get pass her ghostly fixation and to stop calling on them. As he came back upstairs, he rehearsed what he might say to not hurt the little girl's feelings.