THE SPECTACLE EMANATION OF GHOST CHILDREN Part 11

We thought coming back to America and getting out of Africa was the only thing we needed to do to be safe; we have been all over the world but out of all the countries and cities we have covered we never thought that we would run into something so horrible as to what we ran into in America; a witch so evil that all of the forces of hell did not want to tangle with her; even our own witch Yeshiva, was afraid of her.

"Where do you ghost think you are going?" The old witch said in an eerie voice.

An instance of rapid strong pulsation entered our hearts and regardless of the fear we had in us we fought off her powers with all our might. She first threw a fireball but we deflected it. Then she threw bolts of lighting and although we felt like we were loosing we stuck with her anyway.

"She is strong in powers," Yeshiva said.

"She may be strong but I still think we can take her, after all, we took on a witch doctor from Africa," Steve replied.

We started shooting sparks of lightning towards her and forming a circle of mirrors around her so that everything she shot at us would reflect back toward her.

This witch was a huge and ugly woman in looks and in spirit, with her long gray-white hair, which stood up all over her head. The pupil in her eyes became enlarged when she thought she was losing, the white of her eyes would disappear when she became in a raging anger, which made her voice sound like a wolf howling at the moon, but what really frighten us is when she called all of the four elements against us, fire, water, wind and the earth.

We could not move, the earth began to rumble and tremble, fire came from beneath the ground, the fire burned as it surrounded us, then a large beam of lightning struck the clouds which lit up the sky in broad daylight. Soon a brush of wind blows water from out of nowhere putting the fire out but nearly trapping us in the water and making us a part of it. We struggle to get out of the rushing waters but we couldn't. Then she summons the wind again, and the wind blew us straight to her. There was no end to this witch's magic. But when she saw Yeshiva, the old witch calm down for a few seconds and asked.

"Why do you travel with these ghosts? Join me and I will make you whole again."

"These are my friends."

"Then you can go to the afterlife with your friends. A witch doesn't mingle with a ghost."

"They saved me from a cold, and a freezing death."

"They did what now? Are you sure about this?"

"Yeah that's right, they saved me."

Much to our surprise the howling witch let us go and told us to never return to this street again, she did not get an argument from us, but she knew she had no chance with five ghosts and a witch. It took a minute for us to calm down after all of the rages from the ruthless witch. After we got our composure back Steve stood up and said.

"Come on, we need to go pick up Narnia, I don't want her wandering out here alone, there are some really strange crazy things, that can pick up on a ghost's essence these days, it didn't use to be like this, not in America."

"What kind of crazy things Steve?"

"Yeshiva, after what we've been through, you have to ask that?"

"Yeah, you are right. Let's go."

So we did, we left to go and get Narnia. Traveling of the old city, felt so strange and different, I didn't know my own town, but I really didn't know this town at all, well, not as well as I thought. After all, I only lived here for a day, and I was dead the next day. Even though Steve and I travel through this town for five years; as a ghost I never really lived here and I never saw how beautiful this town is. As we passed by old sights Steve took a trip down memory lane.

"Shemeka, do you remember this?"

"Yes, the museum where you made the statues come to life and walk around the museum and the security guards went a little crazy."

"A little crazy, those men went mad especially when they started using their guns on clay stones."

"Yeah that was funny, why don't we stop in and see what's going on with our old boys?"

"You don't think they are still there, especially after management got a whim on the damage they did to those statues, besides it's been twenty years?"

"I was talking about the statues."

Steve laugh- "that's funny, besides we can't right now, maybe later after we join up with Narnia."

It was late in the evening, the skies were a dark blue which shaded the clouds into a soft blue and a pale gray, and it was a feeling in the air that something strange but good was going to happen to us again. We had just picked up Narnia from her grandmother's house Narnia stayed beside her grandmother until her grandmother had failed asleep. Narnia's grandmother lived in a splendid location, it is one of the best in the city, anyone would want to live here because it is a modern and desirable place to stay, and a place that I knew my father would love.