Nino's Speech (Part Two) || Technically The Whole Love Square

Marinette sat at the head of the table, her hand intricately laced with his. As her rings glistened, in the way the chandelier twinkled.

She was Marinette Agreste.

Adrien's eyes dragged over to his fiancée, a familiar glint of mischief slipping into the green, that was her kitty, and a gleam of love that she knew to be Adrien.

She smiled brightly, a low whisper, "Don't know how I didn't recognize you, Chaton." He inhaled, "I could say the same thing, Princess."

She leaned onto his shoulder, not caring that she could feel her hair slip from her perfection. Adrien didn't care, on the 2 year anniversary he had said so, "My favorite part about the mornings," he smiled brightly, "-is your messy hair. Well, in general, it's you."

She smiled at her husband, her eyes telling the words she didn't say. As he smiled back, leaning in to press a quick kiss on her nose.

She giggled, as Adrien sighed dreamily, "You're so cute." She smiled brightly, as he pondered the thought for a bit, "And you're my wife."

She laughed, meeting her lips with his yet again, for a kiss of pure joy. He leaned into it, with a soft whisper, "I love you Mrs. Agreste."

Her blue eyes twinkled, "I love you too, Mr. Agreste."

Nino cleared his throat, tapping his glass softly, "Well, I just wanted to get this over with because we all know my dude, Adrien, has an agenda." Adrien swiftly turned to Marinette winking, as a soft flush radiated off her cheeks.

"As you all know," he smiled, "I'm the best man, Nino Lahiffe." He had said it so confidently that a rumble of laughter echoed through the crowd.

Adrien smiled brightly at him, so much so that Marinette couldn't help but kiss him on the cheek.

He grinned, "Alright, let's start with the beginning," his eyes flashed to Adrien's and swept across the room to Alya, "-the first day I ever met Adrien was, significantly, the first day an akumatized victim had ever attacked Paris." The crowd watched with curious eyes, as everyone listened attentively. "Stoneheart," Nino's eyes briefly flashed to Ivan with a smile, "-we had became friends because he was only friends with Chloe. And we all know how that was back in the day."

Chloe groaned, her hand flashing to her forehead, "Don't even get me started."

The crowd's laughter echoed even louder, as people watched her face her embarrassing mistakes of the past.

"Anyway," Nino continued, "-Adrien in collége was possibly the most dork I've ever seen decorated by a model face." Adrien shook his head, leaning onto Marinette once more. As Nino grinned even brighter, "I remember him deliberately searching up cat puns, to impress some girl..."

Marinette's eyes flashed to him, a smirk peering onto her lips, "I thought you said all your puns were original, kitty." Adrien flushed, "He's paw-sitively lying."

She shook her head, nestling herself into his shoulder once again. As his best friend's voice rose again, "The first time I knew Adrien had a thing for Marinette, whether that be true to Adrien or not-" the crowd echoing in laughter, "-was... Hmm, I'd have to say the Horrificator."

Marinette watched as her husband's face drained of color, his eyes flashing with a soft memory. She glanced, amused at his face, "Oh, what has my ever-so-precious husband got to be worried about?" Adrien's eyes darted, "I'm glad you're already married to me, bugaboo. Because this might just scare you away."